How Would Aaron Pico Do Against Michael Chandler?

Fahrenheit1221

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I know this fight doesn't make a lot of sense and from that angle I apologize for a potentially meaningless thread but out of curiosity how would you see a fight between the two playing out?

I know this fight doesn't make a lot of sense and from that angle I apologize for a potentially meaningless thread but out of curiosity how would you see a fight between the two playing out?

I think Aaron Pico with some more experience would beat Chandler.

I think Aaron is a better wrestler than Chandler, prime for prime, especially Aaron being a lot more fresher off competing internationally in wrestling. And I think Aaron is a better boxer. Chandler hits hard though, but I think Aaron at his peak would be better everywhere against Chandler at his peak. But, Aaron got knocked out before and Chandler hits hard, who knows? But on paper, I think Aaron should be able to beat Chandler, dominate him, if he gets some more experience barring a hail mary by Chandler.

Pico has the skills to beat Chandler but he's still green and hasn't been put in a position that forces him to recover.

I like Pico but he would get KTFO by Chandler

Chandler a big LW he'd bully Pico, unless you mean in a boxing match then Pico lights him up like a Christmas tree.

Pico is better everywhere. His chin is the only question

Pico is pretty darn hitable though. He's his head in the center as he swings and everything. Chandler could probably crack him good at this stage

Chandler probably out wrestles him with his size advantage at the moment. Give it a couple of years and I think it would be a different result.

You know who I really want to see Pico fight? Brian Ortega. That shit would be violent.

Chandler KOs him , Pico is too hittable and his chin is questionable.

Poorly. But he probably has the best punchers chance of anyone I have ever seen.

Right now Pico would get flattened.

In another year or two Pico runs through him.

Back