How would a rematch between these 2 go (full camp)? Does Barboza deserve interim TS more than Khabib

Kung Fu bb

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
How would a rematch between Ferguson and Barboza go, if they´re both full camp? Does anybody feel Barboza deserves that interim more than Khabib?

I thought Barboza was doing pretty well for someone who took the fight on short notice.... until he gassed. I mean, at this point it´s pretty obvious nobody can keep up with a "cardio machine" like Ferguson.

(I´m a huge Khabib fan, but come on, he´s had his chances and the division has to move.... he could fight the winner of Barboza vs Ferg later on, or fight someone like Kevin Lee..... or maybe even Conor in Russia.......if Khabib is still undefeated it will be better for business.... if he loses to Ferguson in dominant fashion for example, it could be bad for business........ although Conor is probably gonna get embarrassed himself by Floyd anyway, so....)

But IMO an interim between these 2 (maybe in the end of the year) would be fireworks, and both Tony and Barboza would show up and put on an incredible show.

Tony-Ferguson-vs-Michael-Johnson-UFC-197.jpg

Thoughts?

if if if this that this that, you're all over the place,

how about Tony vs max?

if if if this that this that, you're all over the place,

how about Tony vs max?
Not that hard a question "how would a rematch between these 2 go".... but it´s ok if you don´t understand or would rather nitpick.

tony earned his own title shot vs the champ. no interim bs.

conor needs to fight tony the end of the year and then figure out khalabeeb after. the other guys arent close to a title shot. barboza can fight lee since we have alvarez vs gaethje

conor will never fight in the ufc again, that would be like a 10x pay cut.
it is all aboit$ for him now.
this maymac fight is fixed to set up may mac 2 and those connies are just dumb enough to pay for it lol

I don't think Barboza deserves it more than Khabib, but I do believe people should get leap-frogged if they are inactive for too long. If Tony and Edson can fight in a month or two and Khabib can't, then book it. If Khabib can compete at the same time as Edson, or even at a reasonably short period after Edson's earliest convenience then book Khabib.

Totally on board with this. Both fighters would show up to bang.

Back