How would a fight between Conor and Adesanya play out?

conor that fought alvarez is a hard fight for everyone that is a striker. Big Wrestlers would take him down though.

The Conor that fought Eddie I's the same one that just got his shit pushed in by Khabib right after Mayweather finished his ass.

Last edited:
How about Conor against Jon Jones or Conor against D.C.
Or, better again.
Conor against Jon Jones AND DC.
He'd get rag-dolled he's such a pussy.

But you know who isn't a pussy... me.
I'm great.
I'd slap the chops off the two of them AND ride Adesanya's Ma while I was doing it.

The Conor that fought Eddie I's the same one that just got his shit pushed in my Khabib right after Maybeather finished his ass.

conor looked slow and could not pull the trigger against khabib, was definitely not the same conor.

Size matters less with pure strikers but with size usually also comes more reach, more height, more power.

Conor would get KO'd badly within 1.

This is just getting crazy. This isn't Bellator where their heavyweight talent is so thin that their top 205ers beat all their heavyweights.Their middleweight champion would be favored over any BMMA heavyweight.

Conor has not looked good against a fellow lightweight where they fought twice at 170. Enough with Conor Anderson or Conor vs any UFC middleweight weight.Size in this case , -matters . To the point that it would look like a cartoon.

This isn't UFC 1..... it's 20 plus years later.Middleweights that get to ufc are monsters and most are complete fighters on top of it......and half could fight at 205 but Conor freekn Mcgregor, a 155er, is going to fight these guys.
This is ridiculous.

images

conor that fought alvarez is a hard fight for everyone that is a striker. Big Wrestlers would take him down though.
Adesanya's arm is longer than Eddie's entire body. Conor knows his limits.

Nate is much bigger than Adesanya isn't he, I thought Nate was a giant.
So without the ground game threat Nate brings to a fight Conor takes Adesanya out easily.

Or maybe in the real world any decent 185lb fighter beats a 155lb fighter with relative ease and talk about them fighting is dumb.

Unless they can do heel hooks and leg locks like Minowaman of course.

conor looked slow and could not pull the trigger against khabib, was definitely not the same conor.
That's because he was worried about getting taken down as he should have been. Khabib shot for a take down less than 30 seconds into the fight. There's nothing Conor could have done with his striking after that.

Back