How will you feel about GSP after he beats Khabib drops the belt

michaelsilva

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
and makes another division look silly?

Dana White protecting Khabib? Lets see GSP vs Khabib

I will feel the same. Top 3 goat, And a bit boring And predictable.

Same as I thought after he took over the lineage of Anderson Silva and retired it.

The one true GOATAF(Greatest Of All Time After Fedor)

I think khabib wins at 155. GSP doesnt hit harder than Conor at 155. Khabib is a better grappler than GSP. GSP isnt invincible. I feel like every body forgot about the hendricks fight around here.

Why the hell would you want someone to get a shot at the title in a division they've never fought in, just to relinquish it shortly after?

GOAT

giphy.gif

So you're on record saying GSP will win?
At 170, sure. At 155, i'm undecided.

Saying Khabib will "destroy" GSP is a very bold and moronic statement. Similar to your statements about Conor.

I'm ok with it, though I think there's a small chance he might defend it a little bit. I'm not ok with him jumping to the head of the line, snagging the belt, and then fucking off for a year and a half.

If there's so much concern over him winning and insta-vacating, let's just do this at 160lbs or something so the belt isn't on the line. If Khabib wins, it's an even bigger feather in his cap. If Khabib loses, it was to a bigger fighter at a higher weight -- no big deal. GSP isn't after the belt, he's after the win.

Tony v Khabib first, though.

How does vacating the belt make a division look silly?

GSP vacated WW after he semi-retired. This opened up the division for some great title fights with Hendricks, Lawler, MacDonald, Condit, Woodley, etc. Gave some new guys a chance to get in the mix.

He beat Bisping for the MW title who had held up the division for a couple years, with no defenses during his reign other than 50 year old Dan Henderson (no offense to Hendo). He vacated and it gave a chance for Robert Whitaker and Romero to step in, rather than holding it up with his health issues. If he had hung on as MW champ, we still would not have seen any MW title fights this year.

If he whoops Khabib and rides off into the sunset, big deal. Conor won two belts and never defended either, the only difference is Dana is in love with Conor and does not like GSP one bit, because GSP doesn't put up with his bullying and bullshit.

I think khabib wins at 155. GSP doesnt hit harder than Conor at 155. Khabib is a better grappler than GSP. GSP isnt invincible. I feel like every body forgot about the hendricks fight around here.
Khabib doesn't hit harder than Hendricks, or Bisping or Alves...

Back