How will Platinum do against Cowboy?

I don't understand this.... why would they hand Perry another natural lightweight?
Why is Cerrone staying in a class he doesn't belong in? I mean Felder barely lost to Perry with a broken fucking arm.
In fact, Felder vs Cerrone at 155 would be the fight to make and I don't know who'd be favored?
I don't know when Cerrone's contract is up but I don't think he understands the term bargaining power. ...... unless Dana is taking care of Donald , no matter what (and I'm not talking " his word lol"), then
Idk what this guy is thinking.

Win or lose he should retire after this one.
45 fights at age 36, and especially with his aggressive style and wars.
No need to gamble on your health like that.

Last edited:
If they bang... Cowboy will sleep. :eek:

Cerrone is pretty bad these days so Perry will win

I’m very much looking toward weigh in face offs. Curious to see how cowboy reacts to Platinums antics. If my theory is right, cowboy will fold.

Whatever you think, Cowboy is fun to watch, whether winning or losing...Still a fun fight.

If Perry fights on the front foot platinum all day.

I don't understand this.... why would they hand Perry another natural lightweight?
Why is Cerrone staying in a class he doesn't belong in? I mean Felder barely lost to Perry with a broken fucking arm.
In fact, Felder vs Cerrone at 155 would be the fight to make and I don't know who'd be favored?
I don't know when Cerrone's contract is up but I don't think he understands the term bargaining power. ...... unless Dana is taking care of Donald , no matter what (and I'm not talking " his word lol"), then
Idk what this guy is thinking.
What you mean natural LW? Felder wants to stay at WW because the cut to LW is killing him, and Cowboy is much more dangerous at WW than he is at LW.

What you mean natural LW? Felder wants to stay at WW because the cut to LW is killing him, and Cowboy is much more dangerous at WW than he is at LW.
No- he's not...
Just my opinion and numbers don't lie.
He has zero chance against top tier welters.I wouldn't put him in that category back at 155.
He's an exciting fighter but taking these fights at 170 along with the damage he's been taking, he'll lose more than he'll win.
That's not a good thing (unless he fights fighters ranked outside top 20 which I'm sure isn't his game plan)

I like perry but I don’t believe in him at all. Cerrone is on a down slide but I believe he can pick perry apart.

I really like them both, but Ceronne is waaaay more technical. Knees, kicks, and elbows added to the mix.

I see cerrone in a stoppage or lopsided UD

Pulling for cowboy...,

But yeah, I don’t see it.

But who knows.

Cerrone got so many miles.

Better wrap her up soon.

Cerrone is one of the better kickers @WW and moves really well, Platinum is fun to watch but for a guy who acts real black I don't see a lot of rhythm in his fight movement stiff hips and slow feet makes you a slow moving target. With that said Mike can sleep you if he catches you. Stand with Cowboy and risk getting picked apart by hands & feet, if Mike wants to stand make it close & dirty and against the cage.

I just see Cerrone as a smarter fighter using experience & brains to beat Platinum Mike to a UD or choke he ain't KOing that tuf nut...

Back