How will McGregor deal with the jab of Khabib?

<{walkerwhut}>

I simply used the gif showing Conor countering off of his opponent's jab and Diaz just happened to be the guy.

If you want salt, you should look yourself in the mirror since you are spewing out bunch of irrelevant photos out of your sore ass while completely ignoring the context of the post.

'Salt' yet that guy states that Diaz won twice in a row, that's the definition of salt.

Conor is going to expose Khabib for the fraud that he is

Conor is in his own league above guys like Ferguson and Khabib. Don’t get me wrong these guys are both very good. But Conor is in a league of his own. We have literally never seen a fighter in mma as good as Conor Mcgregor is.

That is a fact and as someone who has watched mma his whole life I can tell you that Conor is going to absolutely anhilate Khabib and he will make it look so easy. Conor is also angry in this fight which is what makes it even more scary.

In terms of pound for pound skill Conor is easily above Gsp, fedor Jones etc.

Amen bro! Only Nate Diaz is in a higher league than Cona!

Khabib will not throw one punch. He will desperation dive at Conor’s legs from the first second of the fight. Then lights out.

Lol @anyone thinking that Kaboob will try to jab. Kaboob is so afraid of Conors striking he's going to army crawl across the cage right from the bell.

Khabib's striking is grossly underrated, people act like he has Phil Brooks level striking..

1_004.gif
Agreed, and Khabib is also hard to hit with his awkward style. I think people confuse his unorthodox style with sub-par striking. You dont get to 26-0 without being a well rounded fighter.

I’m pretty sure an orthodox jab is less effective against a southpaw, because of the mirrored stance and angles. Conor has better footwork and movement than Khabib, a jab is simply not going to be enough vs Conor.

We all saw what Khabib did to a well rounded fighter like Iaquinta with that jab and striking setups:

320fd0f22ccf1e7244607418fb7847cf

This is a new and improved Khabib and we have never seen McGregor deal with anyone with this combination of skills before, are we overlooking a potential mauling on the feet if McGregor starts to tire from defending takedowns?

<36>

That off-balance piece of shit jab looks awful. lmao

Conor's in more danger of the ceiling collapsing and knocking him out.

Conor is going to expose Khabib for the fraud that he is

Conor is in his own league above guys like Ferguson and Khabib. Don’t get me wrong these guys are both very good. But Conor is in a league of his own. We have literally never seen a fighter in mma as good as Conor Mcgregor is.

That is a fact and as someone who has watched mma his whole life I can tell you that Conor is going to absolutely anhilate Khabib and he will make it look so easy. Conor is also angry in this fight which is what makes it even more scary.

In terms of pound for pound skill Conor is easily above Gsp, fedor Jones etc.

Lmao nobody on that list would get choked out by a Nate Diaz level fighter fresh off the boat from Cabo out of shape.

Agreed, and Khabib is also hard to hit with his awkward style. I think people confuse his unorthodox style with sub-par striking. You dont get to 26-0 without being a well rounded fighter.

Most of Khabib's opponent's don't even have Wikipedia pages.

I would hope Khabib uses his bread and butter to beat Conor instead of trying to beat Conor at his own game. Less risk involved imo

Conor fought Mayweather. Khabib's striking won't fuck with Conor. He's on a different level now.

You really don't want to jab with a counter punching southpaw. It's amazing how little Sherdog understands about boxing. I'm convinced most of you guys are really wrestling fans.

<36> laquinta was eating the jabs internationally to give khabib some success on the feet and stop him from taking him down. When he wanted to counter he just slipped to the side and threw. His jab is too slow, bad idea to do that with connor.

Iaquinta baited him into a standup fight in the third. If Khabib gets suckered into that game with Conor it will not go as well.

He'll probably start by punching him in the face

Back