How will McGregor deal with the jab of Khabib?

Conor is going to expose Khabib for the fraud that he is

Conor is in his own league above guys like Ferguson and Khabib. Don’t get me wrong these guys are both very good. But Conor is in a league of his own. We have literally never seen a fighter in mma as good as Conor Mcgregor is.

That is a fact and as someone who has watched mma his whole life I can tell you that Conor is going to absolutely anhilate Khabib and he will make it look so easy. Conor is also angry in this fight which is what makes it even more scary.

In terms of pound for pound skill Conor is easily above Gsp, fedor Jones etc.
Wow

What a load of old tosh

Conor is in his own league above guys like Ferguson and Khabib. Don’t get me wrong these guys are both very good. But Conor is in a league of his own. We have literally never seen a fighter in mma as good as Conor Mcgregor is.

That is a fact and as someone who has watched mma his whole life I can tell you that Conor is going to absolutely anhilate Khabib and he will make it look so easy. Conor is also angry in this fight which is what makes it even more scary.

Clearly you don't know the difference between fact and opinion. Thus you being an idiot, is fact.

This video explains things well. Khabib's striking isn't good. Al was avoiding the takedown by letting Khabib get confident in his striking. He literally doesn't move his head and keeps his head down allowing Khabib to light him up.

TS claims to be a long time fan yet claims Khabib is a fraud. He's literally guzzling Conor's load all over this post. Leagues above everyone lmao oh because he's so proven in the 155 division huh? This isn't a popularly contest.

Conor is a fucking tomato can who has a manufactured career from Dana and co. Glad I'm one of the few who never ordered a PPV with his shitty name on it.

2/10

<{CMPALM}>

He'll try to counter and get put on his ass. Once on the mat his brain is getting scrambled with GNP. Maybe Khabib snaps a chicken wing.

White belt confirmed and all i got/ heard during this post was gargle gargle conor is the bes5 gargle gargle never seen a fighter like this gargle gargle...mcgregor balls taste good..gargle .better then gsp..gargle

giphy.gif

Its scary that you have this opinion. Its scarier that people like your post.

Khabib will not have the hands or foot work to take khabib. It makes no sense to mention the jab when everyone knows the pull counter is so intergral to conners style of fighting. It is a must go bring this to the floor using dirty boxing and i think khabib will take a page out of daniel comiers book. I could be wrong.

Orthodox vs Southpaw jabbing is a different game and for Conor who normally likes to leave the lead hand out to paw at his opponents lead hand to judge distance probably wise that Khabib doesnt rely on it and set himself up for Conor to move his head on the outside and send a left down the middle that being said Khabib wont be starting the Conor fight the way he ended the Iaquinta fight

Conor has an advantage on the feet with Khabib but I think the biggest problem when it comes to Conor's game is that he relies on reaction timing and counters which will become harder once fatigue sets in from takedowns and even if takedowns arent landed easily shucking off attempts will gas a fighter

upload_2018-8-12_17-50-4.gif

upload_2018-8-12_17-50-4.gif

What a time to be alive.

You guys have already hyped Khabib's grappling to no end and downplayed Conor's skills, that you already have to move on to hyping Khabibs striking. As if its a threat to fucking Conor.

rofll.......

Back