How will McGregor deal with the jab of Khabib?

By moving his head, timing a counter from perfect distance and sparking him

iS4KJq5.gif

By countering it, duh.

gty_513971508_80269252.jpg
206_Conor_McGregor_vs_Nate_Diaz.0.0.jpg
diaz_vs_mcgregor_ufc202-3.jpg

Casuals usually have selective memory. Diaz beat him twice in a row.

Got salt?

Casuals usually have selective memory. Diaz beat him twice in a row.

<{walkerwhut}>

I simply used the gif showing Conor countering off of his opponent's jab and Diaz just happened to be his opponent.

If you want salt, you should look yourself in the mirror since you are spewing out bunch of irrelevant photos out of your sore ass while completely ignoring the context of the post.

Last edited:
People that watched Kabib fight Al an say he looked good striking....... watched a different than me. Everytime I hear how Kabib looked good striking with Al I'm like <Dylan> I mean yeah he didn't get beat on feet as Al was al was already beat up 2 rds of gnp an feared a td. Had Kabib struck with Al from start he loses the fight an Al isn't half the striker Conor is. Honestly Kabibs striking looks a small step above CM punk.

That said I think Kabib wins in 1 rd via gnp n goes in for a td in first 15 sec. But certainly wo t be his jab or anything g standing. He stands with Conor for a rd he gets slept.

He'll use the 4" reach advantage that he has...

And a counter left.

Khabib 70" reach
Iaquinta 70" reach
Mcgregor 74" reach

other Mcgregor opponents with a 70" reach

hqdefault.jpg

usa-today-8338087.0.jpg

I read this post and hear "Conor wins because he has a reach advantage".

Conor is going to expose Khabib for the fraud that he is

Conor is in his own league above guys like Ferguson and Khabib. Don’t get me wrong these guys are both very good. But Conor is in a league of his own. We have literally never seen a fighter in mma as good as Conor Mcgregor is.

That is a fact and as someone who has watched mma his whole life I can tell you that Conor is going to absolutely anhilate Khabib and he will make it look so easy. Conor is also angry in this fight which is what makes it even more scary.

In terms of pound for pound skill Conor is easily above Gsp, fedor Jones etc.
lol, maybe you should stick to fortnite.

He'll use the 4" reach advantage that he has...

And a counter left.

Khabib 70" reach
Iaquinta 70" reach
Mcgregor 74" reach

Came to say this, pretty obvious. He's out of range.

Nate gave him issues bc the range discrepancy was less than previous opponents. Which is why I agree with Kevin Lee's assessment that Tony Ferguson would be the harder fight.

We all saw what Khabib did to a well rounded fighter like Iaquinta with that jab and striking setups:

320fd0f22ccf1e7244607418fb7847cf

This is a new and improved Khabib and we have never seen McGregor deal with anyone with this combination of skills before, are we overlooking a potential mauling on the feet if McGregor starts to tire from defending takedowns?
Khalabib5000 will do nothing but swarm and swan dive for TD's against Conor. Conor tags Khalabib5000 with the left & its all over

I'm not a particular fan of either fighter, but Connor has superior movement, takes good angles, and has 4 or 5 inches of reach advantage.

So Connor will "deal" with it by countering, mostly likely with enough effectiveness to make his fans continue to think he's the greatest striker ever.

One of the majors reasons Conor's overrated. He's never KO'ed anyone he didn't at least have a 3-4 inch reach advantage over. This is also why I think he has a chance to win this fight.

He finished Poirer, over whom he only held a 2" reach advantage

conormcgregor12.jpg

Conor is in his own league above guys like Ferguson and Khabib. Don’t get me wrong these guys are both very good. But Conor is in a league of his own. We have literally never seen a fighter in mma as good as Conor Mcgregor is.

That is a fact and as someone who has watched mma his whole life I can tell you that Conor is going to absolutely anhilate Khabib and he will make it look so easy. Conor is also angry in this fight which is what makes it even more scary.

Conor is not even top 5 lol

I predict a serious beating via jab by Khabib, GSP/Koscheck style.

Well that settles it, folks.

This guy has been watching MMA his whole life and claims Conor is the best. No reason to doubt judgment values of someone who's been watching MMA his whole life.

TS claims to be a long time fan yet claims Khabib is a fraud. He's literally guzzling Conor's load all over this post. Leagues above everyone lmao oh because he's so proven in the 155 division huh? This isn't a popularly contest.

Conor is a fucking tomato can who has a manufactured career from Dana and co. Glad I'm one of the few who never ordered a PPV with his shitty name on it.

Well that settles it, folks.

This guy has been watching MMA his whole life and claims Conor is the best. No reason to doubt judgment values of someone who's been watching MMA his whole life.
...and on the internet no less!

That's a wrap

/Thread

We all saw what Khabib did to a well rounded fighter like Iaquinta with that jab and striking setups:

320fd0f22ccf1e7244607418fb7847cf

This is a new and improved Khabib and we have never seen McGregor deal with anyone with this combination of skills before, are we overlooking a potential mauling on the feet if McGregor starts to tire from defending takedowns?

I dont think its the jab he has to be worried about

Its this

https://www.google.ca/search?q=khab...g&biw=360&bih=517#imgrc=ydfNTz6n8RjKJM:&isa=y

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back