How will Conor show loyalty to his fans in this fight?

Hate is a word you guys throw around a lot. I actively praise him. I am also very critical of him. The two can coexist. He is a great, but flawed, fighter. If pointing that out is "hate" than I "hate" every fighter. No fighter is perfect and should be treated as such.

I'm sure that he's a nice guy behind the ego, but don't lie to yourself, he isn't doing anything for his fans. Conor is openly selfish when it comes to MMA. He's said so on many occasions. He is his priority number one. Always has been always will be.

Does he appreciate his fans? Sure, he probably likes the extra cash he gets from them. Do his fans drive him? No. Would he take money out of his own pocket for them (as suggested in the OP)? Fuck no!

If Conor does something it is never for the fans. It is for him. If you think otherwise than you are fooling yourself.

What do you want....

This thread is a trap.

If you're not a fan of Conor's, why the fuck are you demanding shit?

Closet Conor fans..

And the anti Conor kids are trying to dig deep to harness new ways to slander.

What do you want kids? A personal bj?
A thank you card handwritten from Conor?

funny that you think that he gives a shit about his fans

It's sad when grown men worship other grown men who don't give a shit about them.

I truly believe Conor's fans would be happy if he banged their girl in front of them.

He's going to buy the world a Coke.

I kind of wish it it was "some" coke.

Back