How will Conor show loyalty to his fans in this fight?

By being honest with them and telling them "you're a sucker, but you fawn over everything I do , so you'll still buy this glorified sparring session and help me retire."

BTW - there is subforum for conor threads.

The pressure is all on Floyd. No one really expects Conor to win so even if Conor looks OK, it's a huge win for him. Hell if he makes it to the 4th round, that would be huge.

Dumb logic. That's like saying if I fought Conor in mma all I would have to do is look good, the pressure is all on him.

Lol might as well say all you have to do is win the lottery.

Dumb logic. That's like saying if I fought Conor in mma all I would have to do is look good, the pressure is all on him.

Lol might as well say all you have to do is win the lottery.

It's not dumb at all. He's an 0-0 professional boxer fighting the best boxer in the world. Who the hell really thinks he has a chance? Pressure is all on Floyd because if he doesn't win in devastating fashion quickly, he'll look bad.

HAHAHA It will not cross his mind for a second. Conor does not give a shit about anyone but himself. Can't say it hasn't worked out well for him.

It's your hate that drowns out the many many interviews in which he gave thanks and gratitude to not only the fans, Ireland, but also his team and coaches.

It's your hate that drowns out the many many interviews in which he gave thanks and gratitude to not only the fans, Ireland, but also his team and coaches.
Hate is a word you guys throw around a lot. I actively praise him. I am also very critical of him. The two can coexist. He is a great, but flawed, fighter. If pointing that out is "hate" than I "hate" every fighter. No fighter is perfect and should be treated as such.

I'm sure that he's a nice guy behind the ego, but don't lie to yourself, he isn't doing anything for his fans. Conor is openly selfish when it comes to MMA. He's said so on many occasions. He is his priority number one. Always has been always will be.

Does he appreciate his fans? Sure, he probably likes the extra cash he gets from them. Do his fans drive him? No. Would he take money out of his own pocket for them (as suggested in the OP)? Fuck no!

If Conor does something it is never for the fans. It is for him. If you think otherwise than you are fooling yourself.

Only? What kind of idiocy is this? Lol a guy who has never boxed before "only" has to give a tough fight to the greatest boxer in the world. Lmao, good one.

The pressure is all on Conor because the entire world that apparently respects him enough to be interested in this matchup is going to watch him get humiliated.

I do not understand this at all. Sorry.

Conor doesn't give 2 shits about his fans unless it is for a photo op

Why are you hurting so bad....

tumblr_n1zi5rWB2V1r7b6cio1_500.gif

Your hate only makes Conor stronger...

You sound downtrodden. No faith in Conor to show loyalty?

He doesn't give an iota of fuck about the losers that worship him, and are responsible for him making all that money.

Need proof ?

Doing a ppv interview aimed at his fans. Doing that for FREE would have been a way to thank those kids. Instead of making them ask mommy for an extra $5 for allowance that week/month.

If any of you assholes think he's " loyal " to you. You're fuckin delusional.
fuckin good point

giphy.gif

You need to move past these feelings, they will only hold you back in life...
I appreicate the giff bud.

Its true how those with less tend to give the most. Conor is blssed beyond his wildest dreams, but its unclear how much he cares to giev back to his fans without whom he'd have nothing.

I appreicate the giff bud.

Its true how those with less tend to give the most. Conor is blssed beyond his wildest dreams, but its unclear how much he cares to giev back to his fans without whom he'd have nothing.
Conor's earned everything he's got, I want nothing from Conor other than entertainment...

Even now, your little tantrum is entertaining me, and it's all Conor's doing...

Conor's earned everything he's got, I want nothing from Conor other than entertainment...

Even now, your little tantrum is entertaining me, and it's all Conor's doing...

Youre not the only conor fan, just so you know. you dont expect anything, maybe others feel that some fans do deserve soemthing back. Sorry to hear you cant imagine that some conor fans could possibly deserve something.

And my thread is no more a tantrum than your repeated assertions, that it is, are themselves tantrums.

Conor has never been shy in asking for more, or in milking his fans dry (e.g. PPV interview scandal).

Well, maybe you could point me to one of his fans that shares your concerns?

Coz all I can see is a little baby having a tantrum...

It's no more than id expect from a guy with a Trump AV.

1) by arguing for a discountefd ticket prize for those who travelled overseas in the past to support him?
2) coming back to MMA to try and prove hmself worthy of 155 belt?
3) some other way
4) it wont have even crossed his mind

By showing up and fighting. He owes nobody anything else

Well, maybe you could point me to one of his fans that shares your concerns?

Coz all I can see is a little baby having a tantrum...

It's no more than id expect from a guy with a Trump AV.

I may not know any conor fans who have spent thousand of pounds following him, perhaps from teh days of him being in cage warriors or whatever shit promotion he was once in, but there will certainly be many.

But imagine if those loyal long term fans are unable to afford a ticket to this next fight. I'd imagine most/all would still be very happy for Conor, but I also think they deserve something in return form Conor.

It would be shameful if conor doesnt think they deserve something too.

Last edited:
By cashing the absurdly large paycheck their slavish devotion has enabled him to have and then hopefully retire from mma.

Back