How Weird Is It That Yoel Romero Isn't The Champion?

Obligatory:

Zv4jo1-YeBaDStoKmiHpftouN84c1Lzr70bt7HCgapQ.gif

Fighters who aren't white and who don't speak English are criticized in a blatant disproportional manner on Sherdog.
I mean I don't have the stats to back to confirm or deny that. But the topic was why Yoel hasn't gotten a title shot and there is no evidence that I can see that his skin color is what is preventing him from getting a shot...

Didn't he pop for something recently?
Yea that's like the only time the "tainted supplements" defense ever worked.

Still can't believe it did. That's always been the crying-wolf excuse of mma. No one ever bought that shit. But yea, apparently he has Lawyer of God with him.

News: Your opinions aren't facts
And you can't spot a roid user even when he hot pisses you in the eye.
Open your goddamn eyes son.
Take a good goddamn look at him and tell me he ain't using performance enhancing shit????

He would probably lose to Mousasi, but he would fuck Whittaker until he loved him.

Agreed. Mousasi at least has the tools to defend himself on the ground making it a close fight.

A purple belt who solely relies on pure athleticism for TDD would get EXPOSED on the ground against Romero. Bigger, far more athletic, and an Olympic medalist in wrestling.

It reeks of mismatch imo.

Just proves that rankings are bullshit when the #1 contender doesn't get a title shot!!!

Agreed. Mousasi at least has the tools to defend himself on the ground making it a close fight.

A purple belt who solely relies on pure athleticism for TDD would get EXPOSED on the ground against Romero. Bigger, far more athletic, and an Olympic medalist in wrestling.

It reeks of mismatch imo.
Plus shit load of roid using.

He redeemed himself. Destroyed Weidman who was ranked #2 and passed all his tests before and after the fight. Also served his suspension. Bisping is just scared.
Tbf the benefits can last years so even if he is testing clean now still doesn't mean he isn't still befitting from the initial cheating..

And blaming Bisping is dumb, its a no-brainier, only a complete retard would turn down the GSP money fight to fight Romero.

He redeemed himself. Destroyed Weidman who was ranked #2 and passed all his tests before and after the fight. Also served his suspension. Bisping is just scared.
Bisping is at the end of his career, dudes fought everybody they've put in front of him for over 10 years, he's not scared. Imagine you only have a few fights left, do you fight a true legend and make a pile of $$$ or fight Romero and make much less $$$. Plus he's said repeatedly that he'll fight Romero 6 weeks after the GSP fight. Your acting as if he's said he'd never fight confirmed documented cheater Romero.

Is he that girl who beat Ronda and then forgot how to fight? Whoever he is, I'd like to see him massacre Bisping but get disqualified.

Not that weird considering he never got a title shot.

Now, how weird is it Romero hasn't got a title shot yet... that is the question.
easy question to answer

roids, fence grabbing, pouring water on himself, pouring water on the ground to get extra time, eye poke, short grabbing to avoid the takedown

He would probably lose to Mousasi, but he would fuck Whittaker until he loved him.
Idk bro, whos the best striker Yoel has beaten?

Footwork is the best take down defense. Strikers rule in this sport. If you can't get a takedown, which you shouldn't be able to on a decent striker, strikers will rule.

The simple fact that he's deserving of a title shot. Dana saying he's next and Bisping refusing to fight him makes the Belt a joke. And ultimately makes the UFC look bad.

Uncrowned champ, king of the division, UFC belts are meaningless.

Back