How Weird Is It That Yoel Romero Isn't The Champion?

tumblr_okqqwlVflu1rbaz6mo1_400.gif

How weird is it that he actually is?

Romero is a scumbag. Kennedy nearly ko'd him the fuck out, but he was saved by the bell after he gassed out badly and got rocked. Sat on his stool an extra 20+ seconds while his coaches drench him with water....

I agree about Romero, but let's not forget that Kennedy rocked him by holding his glove.

It would be weirder if he was, considering that he hasn't had a title shot or beaten the reigning champion.

tumblr_okqqwlVflu1rbaz6mo1_400.gif

first he is not good at trash talking which is Dana's number one priority, second he mentions the name of God too much, because Dana is an atheist and it makes him freak out maybe one day he may be a believer and maybe will be judged by God for all that crushed bones ha:)

Not weird at all considering he doesn't have blonde hair or blue eyes.

C52VjsdWUAEpl-2.jpg

images

conor-mcgregor-post-ufc-189-smile.jpg

26201_Brock_Lesnar13.JPG

110614-27-UFC-Michael-Bisping-OB-PI.vresize.1200.675.high_.77.jpg
Duh! That is the stupidest thing I think I've seen posted on Sherdog and THAT is saying something. Ever hear of Quinton Jackson, Rashad Evans, Anderson Silva, Demetrious Johnson, Tyron Woodley, Jon Jones, Daniel Cormier. Rumble got 2 shots at the title. Dodson got like 3. Seriously, got back to the drawing board....

Several fights ago? So he should have been champ in his first or second UFC fight? The guy is only eight fights into his UFC tenure. I'm not arguing that he may be the best guy. He might. But when one says something full of hyperbole like that, it makes it more difficult to take them seriously.
I'm sure it's difficult for the UFC decision makers to pull the trigger on a title shot for a guy who has been involved in multiple shady dealings AND had a suspension. A champ getting DQ'd or suspended would be a nightmare situation for them so I can understand the hesitation.

And people wonder why the masses don't take MMA seriously, in any other sport this guy would have been champ several fights ago. He has ran through the division and has a much stronger resume than the champ whom is ducking him. Basically everyone is fully aware that this guy is the best in his division.

Yet the UFC doesn't even give a shit how bush league they look. Does the UFC not care about their top fighters getting belts? Or do they view the belt as leverage to call for pointless fights?

View attachment 221073

Several fights ago? So he should have been champ in his first or second UFC fight? The guy is only eight fights into his UFC tenure. I'm not arguing that he may be the best guy. He might. But when one says something full of hyperbole like that, it makes it more difficult to take them seriously.
I'm sure it's difficult for the UFC decision makers to pull the trigger on a title shot for a guy who has been involved in multiple shady dealings AND had a suspension. A champ getting DQ'd or suspended would be a nightmare situation for them so I can understand the hesitation.
Finally a voice of reason! Thank you!

Oh. My. God. You are an idiot too... There have been more non-Aryan champions in the UFC than I can count. Where is this stupid shit coming from?

Fighters who aren't white and who don't speak English are criticized in a blatant disproportional manner on Sherdog.

I disagree... Tim Kennedy had him beat until he started pulling shady ass tactics...

Duh! That is the stupidest thing I think I've seen posted on Sherdog and THAT is saying something. Ever hear of Quinton Jackson, Rashad Evans, Anderson Silva, Demetrious Johnson, Tyron Woodley, Jon Jones, Daniel Cormier. Rumble got 2 shots at the title. Dodson got like 3. Seriously, got back to the drawing board....

>Romero iz Cheeeet'r

>Good ol Boi Kennedy had him beat

>omits Kennedys BLATANT cheating in the fight

>omits the FACT that save for the glove grab Romero DOMINATED 95% of that fight

>Proceeds to name black fighters who got title shots

Lol this is too funny... here you go bud:

2a90815ce51c1a9d1a378279597cd77e.jpg

Lol Yoel is a cheating Homophobic god freak.

Can't wait till Bisping Jabs him to oblivion then whispers in ear "there is no god"

Fuck that guy.

Also does not suprise me that Brasil Wand is behind this..... Guy hates white people.

Did it ever occur to anyone that Romero would've had his title shot by now if not for a dirty drug test? Did it also occur that GSP may have pissed off WME or Dana, so they gave him someone they know to be too big and too strong for him, even though the guy gets constantly underestimated?

I, for one, was thrilled GSP stepped away. He got pretty boring after the second Serra fight. Hopefully Bisping smack Georges back into pseudo-retirement, and Romero gets his title shot.

>Romero iz Cheeeet'r

>Good ol Boi Kennedy had him beat

>omits Kennedys BLATANT cheating in the fight

>omits the FACT that save for the glove grab Romero DOMINATED 95% of that fight

>Proceeds to name black fighters who got title shots

Lol this is too funny... here you go bud:

2a90815ce51c1a9d1a378279597cd77e.jpg
Ok, so here is the thing. You don't think that condescending and over generalized little meme of yours is racist? You're a moron. And I wasn't referring simply to the Kenedy fight I was addressing you completely erroneous assertion that you have to be white to get a shot at the strap... Sorry I though you were some one else. But I think what I wrote applies to you as well you racist prick...

The MW Top 10: Bisping, Romero, Rockhold, Whittaker, Souza, Mousasi, Weidman, Silva, Brunson, Belfort.

Literally the only guy GSP can potentially beat is Bisping, and that is literally the only MW fight GSP would take.

This guy isn't even a top ten MW. What a waste of a fight. If he wins, he will just drop the belt and run, or offer Conor a fight for the MW belt.

This fool had so many chances to move up to MW and made every single excuse. Now WME are fucking an entire division for a quick pay check. In the process they are ruining the legitimacy of an entire division.

I agree with everything except GSP potentially beating Bisping. I think people will be shocked at how bad GSP loses.

Back