How was your day?

Woke up around noon , ate a couple meatball sandwiches for "breakfast".
Watched the other 2 NCAA tournament games. Went to the grocery store, made a steak for dinner, now I'm having a drink while watching a Daniel Tosh stand-up special before calling it a night.

I didn't even have to use my AK...it was a good day.

This whole weekend sucked. I should of gotten lit tonight but I chose not to. Perhaps next weekend will be better?

It was all fun & games until my daughter got stuck in a tree and we had to figure out how to get her back down.
This parenthood thing is giving me grey hair.

Pretty good, can’t complain!

Reporting in on how the rest of the day went as I only have you the first 6 minutes previously.

Went to work, arrived later than intended because of traffic issues.
Didn't do much productive, spent a chunk of time on the phone trying to teach people how to use technology.

Stuffed around a lot actually, chatting with colleagues.

Had a new guy start, it's become apparent he lies about his experience. In a highly technical environment that doesn't float very well. He also doesn't have the best attitude, and no sense of humour. See how that plays out.

Stopping on my way home now to get a burger W/ brown rice and salad from this local place, pretty good for like $15.

Tonight I'm gonna exercise and play video games late, probs PUBG and Space Engineers. Working from home tomorrow so can stay up late.

Life ain't so bad today.

Absolutely shit, I woke up in a depressed mood, which rarely happens to me. Just one of those days..

I went to target, walmart, staples, officemax and home depot, none of them had what I was looking for, I came home and just one day shipped it from Amazon.

Was pretty fucked. Thanks for asking

I didnt have my morning coffee yesterday so i had a massive headache all day (anyone else get this? Or am i weird)

Today i had my cup so the day is already much better.

Do you get paid for 4 hours?
I will if I put in for it. They called me in the morning when I was grocery shopping for essentially the same problem (not my group's AoR) and I let it slide...

Voke up early because my gf got sick.. She had to stay in bed the whole day. So had to take care and entertain our two kids alone.

Had some good food today.. Made pancakes with bacon..

Went to the gym after i got the kids in bed. Had a great workout. Muay thai.

Now i am in bed.

I rate this day 7/10
Liar .
You make pancakes with pancake batter.
Unless you liquefied bacon into the batter...

This might be amazing

You're a genius!

Woke up at 7am after coming home from the hospital the night before for a 96 hour chemo treatment.

I slept all day and battled nausea.

Haven't eaten since Wednesday.

Yay cancer

Woke up at 7am after coming home from the hospital the night before for a 96 hour chemo treatment.

I slept all day and battled nausea.

Haven't eaten since Wednesday.

Yay cancer

Dam bro you getting better?

Stayed up late Saturday, which ended up with me sleeping until 4:30pm on Sunday.

Haven't slept since and it's 6:30am on a monday. Gonna try to stay awake until tonight.

Guess I'm gonna need some coffee

Still too early to call it. I'll let you know later.
Okay, so it turned out pretty good. There was a bunch of stuff I needed to get done, and I accomplished most of it. I probably wasted too much time on Sherdog. I also spent some quality time with the kids and sexy time with my lady.
We'll grade the day a B+.

I'm traveling today, and I like flying only a little better than BA Barracus does, so there will be some day drinking coming up. I'll let you know if I survive the flight.

Back