How was MW Anderson able to eat these numerous bombs from LHW Bader?

Roids in themselves arent going to help but if you roid yourself to insanely huge, square proportions with giant roid traps and roid neck I'd say it'd definitely help. That wasnt Anderson by any measure

doesnt make sense to me
but bigfoot had a good chin when roided, as soon as he was off he was gettin ko'd almost every fight
I think what happened there is just that his chin deteriorated over time with the accumulation of damage and that was only compounded by the his physical decline following the TRT ban because being slower and weaker meant he was less able to defend himself or put enough offense on his opponent to keep them from finding his chin.

Reem and Lesnar, 2 of the biggest glass chins who happen to be 2 of the biggest steroid users. Flawed theory there, bro.
Lesnar actually is generally considered to have a great chin, his problem is that he hates getting hit, it's not hurting him he just doesn't like it

They were sparring, he was rolling, and he had a great chin back then.

Can someone explain to me how steroids supposedly help your chin? I've literally never heard that before.

there are serious benefits to PED use, but never heard of PEDs improving someone's chin.
Watch Bigfoot Hunt 1 when Bigfoot was on trt and also popped. Look at all the shots from Hunt he took in that fight. Then watch Bigfoot Hunt 2 when Bigfoot was clean.

No way man. The second fight proved he was better, sure there was a funny finish but Weidman was winning well.

Stupid post.
He’s always “winning” after one round.
He got lucky in both 2nd rounds. First a little clowning and then a leg break.
He proved nothing.

Anderson has weaknesses and plenty of guys could have possibly beaten prime Anderson.
Shogun, Wand, Hendo, Saku, Arona, Cormier, obviously Jones, Gus, Rumble, and Romero, to name a few.
Weidman is the luckiest and most overrated fighter, and he doesn’t make the list. His cardio is good for 1 round. OMG, he’s winning!!!

th

Lol Toner is such a casual... thinks a tuf contestant is going to go 100% against a legend they brought in to spar for the cameras for a day.

Roiderson's chin was uber overrated considering the multiple anabolic steroids, banned anxiety meds, synthetic testosterone he was on. All that shit would give most fighters super human durability yet Andy still got ktfo'd cold by a sloppy weidman arm punch, and dropped on his ass by pillow fisted chael. I swear Andy is the only guy Sonnen ever hurt with strikes...
<{outtahere}>

Roids in themselves arent going to help but if you roid yourself to insanely huge, square proportions with giant roid traps and roid neck I'd say it'd definitely help.
Gaethje had mentioned that he can take a shot due to his neck strength from years of collegiate wrestling. Those are his words and assumptions, not mine.

If that rings true, then it make sense that doping would allow for a massive set of traps and whatever else is i. The neck to become huge on juice.

This is all assumption that a thick neck can take a shot. I don't believe that to be true. My theory is water weight and dehydration has the bigger impanct on head trauma

Reem and Lesnar, 2 of the biggest glass chins who happen to be 2 of the biggest steroid users. Flawed theory there, bro.

Lesnar doesn’t have a glass chin.

He has a great chin. He just doesn’t react to being hit well.

Watch Bigfoot Hunt 1 when Bigfoot was on trt and also popped. Look at all the shots from Hunt he took in that fight. Then watch Bigfoot Hunt 2 when Bigfoot was clean.

Bigfoot has an actual pituitary problem. It's not just the PED factor.

Lesnar really had an super underrated chin and ate Shane carwin punches all round 1. He didn't however, react well to being hit and overreem has an awfully long career and k1 with majority spent in HW, where the consequences of seemingly undamaging punches are capable of knocking people out.

That is purely anecdotal and explains nothing. I asked someone how exactly steroids can improve a person's chin, no one can offer a real explanation.

Bigfoot had a legit medical issue and clearly wasn't the same fighter off of TRT, but that alone doesn't show that PEDs improve a fighters chin.

Stupid post.
He’s always “winning” after one round.
He got lucky in both 2nd rounds. First a little clowning and then a leg break.
He proved nothing.

Anderson has weaknesses and plenty of guys could have possibly beaten prime Anderson.
Shogun, Wand, Hendo, Saku, Arona, Cormier, obviously Jones, Gus, Rumble, and Romero, to name a few.
Weidman is the luckiest and most overrated fighter, and he doesn’t make the list. His cardio is good for 1 round. OMG, he’s winning!!!

Weidman would have won via a GNP finish in the second fight imo eventually anyway. The first one Anderson clearly had a bad game plan but Weidman still finished him don’t forget. I think Chris is more of a USADA casualty in all honesty.

Weidman would have won via a GNP finish in the second fight imo eventually anyway. The first one Anderson clearly had a bad game plan but Weidman still finished him don’t forget. I think Chris is more of a USADA casualty in all honesty.

He can’t get a TD after the first round.
He got outstruck from the bottom in the first round.

I can’t see it at all.

Gaethje had mentioned that he can take a shot due to his neck strength from years of collegiate wrestling. Those are his words and assumptions, not mine.

If that rings true, then it make sense that doping would allow for a massive set of traps and whatever else is i. The neck to become huge on juice.

This is all assumption that a thick neck can take a shot. I don't believe that to be true. My theory is water weight and dehydration has the bigger impanct on head trauma

You're not wrong, Mike Tyson talks about it too and used to do those dangerous neck rolls in a crab walk type position to strengthen his neck for exactly that reason

Look Toner, I dig how much of a fan you are of Anderson but it’s pointless posting threads about him on here. It will mostly be hate.

Lol Toner is such a casual... thinks a tuf contestant is going to go 100% against a legend they brought in to spar for the cameras for a day.

Roiderson's chin was uber overrated considering the multiple anabolic steroids, banned anxiety meds, synthetic testosterone he was on. All that shit would give most fighters super human durability yet Andy still got ktfo'd cold by a sloppy weidman arm punch, and dropped on his ass by pillow fisted chael. I swear Andy is the only guy Sonnen ever hurt with strikes...
<{outtahere}>
He was leaning back on his toes and his momentum went into the punch lol I know you’re slow but this is bad... even for you. Also, he never dropped him on his ass. Anderson’s hand grazed the mat and he regained his composure quickly.

Reaching.

Back