How was MW Anderson able to eat these numerous bombs from LHW Bader?

Anderson lived in the matrix. Those shots didn't land clean because he was moving with them and blocking

The only one that really hit him clean was the right hand on the fence he smiled after
Now we have blue pill Anderson

Anderson is goat. What a joy was it to watch prime Spider matrix-ing his opponents ... a true martial artist

Steroids make you superhuman. One shot in your ass, you don't even need to train, learn skill and gain real live experience. You can just step inside the cage and front kick anybody you like. The miracles of steroids. LOL

Watching Anderson fights you always felt like he could end it anytime he wanted, truly magic, imagine how bad he would have fucked up GSP.. That weak jab of Georges wouldn't have done anything to Spider. Yeah, i'm pretty sure that fight would've been a bloody slaughter.

<{silvanormal}>

Reem and Lesnar, 2 of the biggest glass chins who happen to be 2 of the biggest steroid users. Flawed theory there, bro.

Lol. No. Lesnar has a fine chin. He just reacts badly to being punched.

A few reasons. Roids does wonders for ability to take a shot. Also Anderson blocked most of them and Bader obviously wouldn't be going for KO shots
Lmao, no they fucking don't, GTFO....

<Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

Anderson rolled with punches better than anybody in MMA history.

ppl saying roids but bader is also jucied to the gills and so were 99% of andys opponents

Can someone explain to me how steroids supposedly help your chin? I've literally never heard that before.

there are serious benefits to PED use, but never heard of PEDs improving someone's chin.

The best pseudoscience I can come up with is “They can promote healing and recovery enabling athletes to return to peak condition after concussive blows in a shorter window of time compared to the usual lengthier time period which prevents full healing”

Absolutely no factual basis for that, just the ramblings of a pretty bored dude

Lol. No. Lesnar has a fine chin. He just reacts badly to being punched.
Which is more embarrassing. You can't do anything about a bad chin, the lights just go out. But with Lesnar he had an iron chin without an iron will so he'd just turn around and run when hit too hard.

Can someone explain to me how steroids supposedly help your chin? I've literally never heard that before.

there are serious benefits to PED use, but never heard of PEDs improving someone's chin.

doesnt make sense to me
but bigfoot had a good chin when roided, as soon as he was off he was gettin ko'd almost every fight

I'm pointing fact and kelvin was second away from finishing weidman

Did you watch the fight? He dropped him sure but Weidman had his wits about him almost immediately and was shooting for a TD which he very likely wouldve gotten

Reem and Lesnar, 2 of the biggest glass chins who happen to be 2 of the biggest steroid users. Flawed theory there, bro.
Lesnar has a glass chin? Wat? Dude's never been put out!

Because Anderson is the greatest fighter ever...thats how

Lesnar has a glass chin? Wat? Dude's never been put out!
Man, you shouldn´t go around trying to change a consensus here on sherdog. It could be dangerous. Just warning ya.
giphy.gif

Back