How true is this picture before USADA was around?

Not everyone was sticking needles in their butts, but the VAST majority of guys would get popped for something on that ban list.

They all still use, they just adjust their protocols to avoid detection.....

PED testing is counter-productive....

Diaz throwing truth bombs. Or were those water bottles? Either way Conor and a lotta dudes barely pass the sniff test.

I'm an obese couch potato so my sense for steroid use is otherworldly.

Did the UFC hold a press conference in an underground parking garage? And who is that budget Leonard Ellerbe?

IM NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!! - ronday rousey in wwe

I would expect guys like GSP and Conor McGregor to be on steroids. Athletes who have that "scientific" approach to athletics usually are.

Look at Lance Armstrong, the guy had to account for every single calorie he was burning during training, how much oxygen was reaching his muscles, and he was using all types of innovative science and etc technology to make his body as efficient as possible.

People with the "no stone unturned" approach, will use science and technology to make themselves better.

It is only cheating if you get caught. LOL

I would expect guys like GSP and Conor McGregor to be on steroids. Athletes who have that "scientific" approach to athletics usually are.

Look at Lance Armstrong, the guy had to account for every single calorie he was burning during training, how much oxygen was reaching his muscles, and he was using all types of innovative science and etc technology to make his body as efficient as possible.

People with the "no stone unturned" approach, will use science and technology to make themselves better.

It is only cheating if you get caught. LOL

and you have a double yellow?? no way

This guy is probably on steroids.

That guy has a name!!!

200_s.gif

Pretty true, it's no coincidence that shorter guys are finding it harder and harder to compete.

Heights already an advantage. Muscle slows you down, makes you gas quicker. Shorter guys are just fucked under USADA. Heights an advantage that still exists in a clean sport.

Pretty true, it's no coincidence that shorter guys are finding it harder and harder to compete.

Heights already an advantage. Muscle slows you down, makes you gas quicker. Shorter guys are just fucked under USADA. Heights an advantage that still exists in a clean sport.
I don't buy that.
Whittaker, DC and Woodley have a height disadvantage against almost anyone they fought. TJ kinda does.
Can you give me examples?

and you have a double yellow?? no way
How is your sarcasm relevant to this debate? LOL

I expect athletes with a 'scientific and leave no stone unturned' approach to use whatever science and technology they can get away with.

This is the reason why Anti-doping Agencies are storing urine and blood samples, for testing in the future, when better testing technology is available.

This is a reasonable hypothesis. I am not saying that Conor and GSP are using steroids and other PEDs. I am saying "I expect them to use them," and if by some unfortunate miscalculation they were to get caught, it would not change my opinion of them.

I FULLY support the safe use of science and technology in athletics. I am anti-USADA. It is a witch hunt organization based on fanatical and ignorant religious ideologies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back