How to turn a bed into a gaming couch?

Kassitus

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Hey guys. I set up my nintendo in my room, but there is no room for a couch so I just sit on the edge of my bed. The problem with this is that it hurts my back not to have a backrest. I can solve this by lying down, but when I tried to do this when my friend was over and we were trying to play multiplayer it felt really gay.

So now I am trying to devise a way to have a backrest like a couch. I was thinking maybe get like a slab of wood and prop it up against blankets or something. Or maybe like a crate or something.

Alternatively I could move my TV and whole setup to the basement but then I cant game in my room, so I dont want to do that.

Any suggestions?

Use pillows creatively with the wall.
I was thinking of doing this but it would involve moving my bed, moving my giant desk with giant CRT TV on it, and moving framed posters I have on the wall. I would probably have to buy and extension cord too.

My mom bought one of those once and it had no real back support. I would only ever use one to make a wooden chair less uncomfortable.

Hey guys. I set up my nintendo in my room, but there is no room for a couch so I just sit on the edge of my bed. The problem with this is that it hurts my back not to have a backrest. I can solve this by lying down, but when I tried to do this when my friend was over and we were trying to play multiplayer it felt really gay.

So now I am trying to devise a way to have a backrest like a couch. I was thinking maybe get like a slab of wood and prop it up against blankets or something. Or maybe like a crate or something.

Alternatively I could move my TV and whole setup to the basement but then I cant game in my room, so I dont want to do that.

Any suggestions?

Is changing your bed an option? Could even build it yourself, depending on how handy you are.

ece3ff42d2063e316dfdbaccae44ec00.jpg

Buy a wooden chair of the appropriate height for $5 locally, cut the rear two legs off, mount on edge of bed, add a pillow. Your weight will give you support.

Also move your fat ass and do some yoga throughout the day. I sit upright with no support while gaming then stretch every hour.

Any suggestions?
They sell those portable seats with a backrest aimed at parents of athletes to take into bleachers so that watching games is more comfortable.

You could look into that.

Last edited:
Have your friend lie down and lean against him. If he gets an erection, that's a challenge to your alpha status. Firmly grip it while staring into his eyes to establish dominance and it should go away.

If you don't think you're alpha enough, get a futon or two of those recliners.

Have your friend lie down and lean against him. If he gets an erection, that's a challenge to your alpha status. Firmly grip it while staring into his eyes to establish dominance and it should go away.

If you don't think you're alpha enough, get a futon or two of those recliners.
Something like this might work better
gpiwkpgtof9mfrpvqiwo.jpg

Sounds like the basement would be more comfortable.

Also its 2017, why are you still using a CRT?!

Comfortably laying down on the bed while playing Nintendo with a friend is gay so let’s spends hundreds of dollars making your bed into a couch.

Just fuck your friend and play Nintendo

I lie on stomach, but I think that contributed to long lasting sore shoulder and probably temporary neck and back issues. Sitting in office chair is better.

Back