How to Tie Your Jiu-Jitsu Pants w/ Rener Gracie

omg I hate the way they teach. I can't stand to watch any of their videos.

not everyone is a slow 8 year old.

Obviously he is joking around with it and having fun, kind of tongue in cheek. It would be even worse if he did a serious video on how to tie your pants. What is funny is that somewhere someone is actuall learning how to correctly tie their pants from watching this video.

Obviously he is joking around with it and having fun, kind of tongue in cheek..

winner-illustration1.jpg

This is great, foolproof foolproof guide here, although I figured this out by myself with my first pair of decent gi pants but hey I'm clever.

Soooo . . . I don't wear them on my head? pls halp guis

As much as I hate on these guys Rener is freaking hilarious. He almost wasn't able to keep it together there at the end lol.

OMG

This is the single most helpful BJJ video I have EVER watched. No joke. Here are a few images to express the emotions that Rener has invoked

jai2px.png

v9v2s.gif

i5u8w4.gif

I can has shoelaces next?

It's not Rener, but the guy shows a pretty dang cool detail that I never noticed before:

Kinda like the difference between thinking you know a fundamental technique, and then having a master show you a little detail you never saw that takes it to the next level. :)

That was fucking hysterical. Treated it exactly like his technique breakdowns. Gold Jerry, gold!

Laugh at the stupidity of the premise all you want, but I know a couple of people that still don't get how gis and belts work.

Also, I think the show-tying video just changed my life.

been using this technique to keep my pants up since 2005, no lie .

white belt class consisted of learning how to tie your pants and tie your belt

OMG

This is the single most helpful BJJ video I have EVER watched. No joke. Here are a few images to express the emotions that Rener has invoked

Hahaha me too sadly. I've been just tying the thing together randomly for 18 months and the stupid things kept falling down. Sad to say that this video was extremely helpful for me

Back