How to resell concert tickets?

Stand outside the venue and yell "tiCKETS! WHO NEEDS tiCKETS! I'VE GOT 7!"

wtf nobody mentioned Craiglist? I used to Score SD chargers and cheap Angels /Clippers tickets all the time on there.

There are sites that will sell them for you. You just try to break even if there are plenty of tix left. I have used stub hub, and another where people bid on them.

In order to break even on Stub Hub you gotta sell the tickets above face value though because of Stub Hubs fees
And then the person buying will have to pay even more than that because they are also charged Stub Hub fees
If lots of tickets are still available from the arena then you may have to sell below face value and just get as much money back as you can

I've resold directly through Ticketmaster, StubHub, and Craigslist when I haven't been able to attend or had someone bail. Ticketmaster is most convenient. You'll probably make more through Craigslist but it's the most sketchy. I think StubHub is like 5% cheaper than Ticketmaster to sell but requires more effort to list.

Ticketmaster, also there are FB groups.

How much does Stubhub charge for their cut? Is it a percentage?

Seriously, will I have any luck if I sell tickets in a mall or something?
Have you thought about going on a Guns N Roses fan forum and asking people on that? I did that for Megadeth years ago and it worked.

I bought 8 tickets to a Guns N' Roses concert for November because I thought a bunch of friends would buy from me. Some show interest, but I need to build interest from other people to make sure I can sell the other 7 (I'll use one) and at least take back what I paid for it.

I had the idea they will sell out in 10 minutes when they became available last July, so I bought multiple tickets thinking there would be a chance to earn some profit. But today you can still buy a few hundred online so that is off the table.

I don't know if I can expect the tickets to be sold out 1 or 2 weeks from the concert so I can earn from reselling. My concern now is just to sell the tickets and break even for the 7. How can I even sell them if people can just still buy the remaining online?
Did you buy them via ticketmaster? You can usually transfer them digitally through ticket masters site. I actually bought tickets to GNR last year, and couldn't end up going, and sold them using ticket masters resale site, just so I didn't have to deal with craiglist. I posted them for $25 more than I paid, and they all sold within 2 hours to my surprise. People don't mind paying a little over face for indemand tickets, but I can't stand most re-sellers, who charged 200-1000% more then face value. There's so many ticket bots and scalpers, that If you sell for a reasonable amount, you will sell quick.

Bough and tried to resell to friends to make a profit? Making profit out of friends, not cool man.

The old fashion way. Stand outside the venue.
ticket-tout-w800-h600.jpg

wtf nobody mentioned Craiglist? I used to Score SD chargers and cheap Angels /Clippers tickets all the time on there.
You can find great deals on the same day from craigslist. Otherwise its just full of professional scalpers. Facebook Market place has been taking a big bite outta craigslist recently.

Guns n Roses in 2018? Isn’t that one dude a fat asshole now that sounds like a cat dying? Lol.
axl tried really hard to get this pic of the net.

winnipeg-free-press-gnr.jpg

iirc beyonce also tried with these.

0b8.jpg

A buddy of mine bought a bunch of tickets to a show.....

And he just invited a bunch of us to go watch it with him, but he makes good money, penny change to him lol

Who the fuck would buy tickets to see Guns n' Roses in 2018....

Oh, that's right, i'm on Sherdog.

Back