How to negotiate the ufc's 50% demand for Connah...

There's a real chance Conor never fights for the UFC again if they ruin his chance at making this kind of money, it would sour the working relationship beyond repair.

There's a real chance Conor never fights for the UFC again if they ruin his chance at making this kind of money, it would sour the working relationship beyond repair.

Anythings possible but I think what appears to be reckless spending habits by Conor plays to the UFCs advantage. If he was more into saving his earnings I would agree with you that he could quit on them as a result.

Anythings possible but I think what appears to be reckless spending habits by Conor plays to the UFCs advantage. If he was more into saving his earnings I would agree with you that he could quit on them as a result.
I'm not sure Conor's spending is as reckless as it appears, I recall an interview around the time he was making his first million when he spoke about how wary he was of making the mistakes other young millionaires make, he said he was in the process of getting a money man in order to secure his families future for generations to come.

Half the stuff he wears and drives is most likely comped as he's a walking billboard for these companies.

I'm not sure Conor's spending is as reckless as it appears, I recall an interview around the time he was making his first million when he spoke about how wary he was of making the mistakes other young millionaires make, he said he was in the process of getting a money man in order to secure his families future for generations to come.

Half the stuff he wears and drives is most likely comped as he's a walking billboard for these companies.

Yeah exactly, plus his star power is at a level where he can sell shit once he's bored of it and make a load of extra money on top just because of his name.

I think Floyd should get $100M guaranteed purse, $40M to Conor and $20M to UFC if the pot was $160M for guaranteed purse.

Then split the PPV share.

Back