How to negotiate the ufc's 50% demand for Connah...

dissufc

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
...get it all back when you return to the ufc so it's a wash. If the ufc says no...then it's back to boxing or just retire and go into business ventures and movies.

I think, ...get it all back when you return to the ufc so it's a wash. If the ufc says no...then it's back to boxing or just retire and go into business ventures and movies.

Seriously fuck the UFC. They have nothing to do with this fight. The Ali Act should help out Conor.

Has this "50% goes to the UFC" been confirmed yet?

I have only seen one source: Bob Arum, a boxing promoter that has nothing to do with the proposed negotiations between Conor and Floyd.

Stopped reading at "Connah".

He shouldn't have signed the long contract then.
Surely that contract has nothing to do with boxing right? So it won't have anything to do with getting in the way of Conor boxing? UFC contracts have nothing to do with boxing promotions, right?

Because if they do: Ali Act, maybe. It'll be a very interesting legal case if it happens.

Has this "50% goes to the UFC" been confirmed yet?

I have only seen one source: Bob Arum, a boxing promoter that has nothing to do with the proposed negotiations between Conor and Floyd.
This is Sherdog, buddeh
Rumours be fax

I like drinks too, unfortunately I can only drink red wine because I am on keto diet.

I think, ...get it all back when you return to the ufc so it's a wash. If the ufc says no...then it's back to boxing or just retire and go into business ventures and movies.

It's hard to get the wave going in here. You tried though bro. Here's a like.

Surely that contract has nothing to do with boxing right? So it won't have anything to do with getting in the way of Conor boxing? UFC contracts have nothing to do with boxing promotions, right?

Because if they do: Ali Act, maybe. It'll be a very interesting legal case if it happens.

I think it most likely covers all combat sports and at the UFC's discretion. He only has one or two fights left, surely just fight out of the contract then play boxing vs UFC for the biggest payday.

The UFC has got Conor by the balls. He can't fight without their say-so and they can demand 50% as it will still mean he gets a higher payday than he's ever had by fighting in MMA.

All this bollox about him retiring and going into movies is a myth...he is only famous because of his performance in the Octagon. If he retires he will be forgotten fast.

Connor has 4 fights left in UFC contact.

UFC contact has junctions pertaining to combat sports.

Ali act applies to fighters under boxing contacts.

Plus, UFC's champions clause.

He's kinda fooked. Wonder if he can buy out his contract. Sherbro barristers, where you at?

Connor has 4 fights left in UFC contact.

UFC contact has junctions pertaining to combat sports.

Ali act applies to fighters under boxing contacts.

Plus, UFC's champions clause.

He's kinda fooked. Wonder if he can buy out his contract. Sherbro barristers, where you at?

Experts in Legal, property, equities and mma. Just ask sherdog

Seriously fuck the UFC. They have nothing to do with this fight. The Ali Act should help out Conor.
Lmao.

The ufc built him up
They paved the way for him
They gave him the easy match ups
They gave him the hired mansions/cars/suits so he could pretend he was worth millions in his 2nd fight and his dumb fans would believe it and jump on his bandwagon
The ufc can say they want 85% and conor cant do jack
They own him

The guy is only worth 15m
Floyd only wants the fight because it benefits him, not the ufc, and not conor, yeah, he may give him 20/30m, but he'll make way way way more than that.

UFC are fricking devils 15 percent at most
35% and they hold on to 30% till he finishes his contract or retires which locks him out of ever competing again.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back