How to meet Mike Tyson. Any ideas?

loopkin

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hello everybody. You know, Mike Tyson has been my hero since childhood. I'd really love to meet him some day, while he is still alive and in his mind. Do you have any suggestions on how I can do that?

Are you a young pretty woman of about 21 by chance?

I met Tyson about a year ago at a fight card in Vegas, he was really kool taking pictures with everyone.

He just bought a house in Henderson, so he will be in Vegas all the time now. You might catch him at the local fight cards, but best advice is to get a boob job and become a stripper.

tell him that you have children and invite him over for dinner.

Go on an insane drug & alcohol bender and hope your paths cross on the inside.

Hello everybody. You know, Mike Tyson has been my hero since childhood. I'd really love to meet him some day, while he is still alive and in his mind. Do you have any suggestions on how I can do that?

tell him you have a key of coke.

Well if you ever do see him, my advise is if hes eating dont bother the man. Let him finish his meal. Since hes apparently in Vegas, you will obviously have to catch him in Nevada or hope he comes to a city near you in some promotional sense.

If I was ever to meet him, I would just shake his hand and that would be enough for me. If he wanted to conversate, that be cool but a hand shake would be enough for me.

Not to contribute to all of the hooplah in here, but Mike attends a lot of Boxing events. So if there's a big event chances are he'll be there even in a diminished capacity, just watching fights. He tends to move between Vegas and Arizona a lot nowadays, and he's actually quite docile in person and well-mannered.

If I was ever to meet him, I would just shake his hand and that would be enough for me. If he wanted to conversate,.

Conversate? Mike Tyson? He only conversates with you if he is going to fornicate with you, so ya know...

I saw him at shopping malls in the DC area a couple of times back when I lived around there, but he always had a crew around him and they weren't particularly receptive to fans.

He's supposed to be at the Pavlik-Taylor fight this weekend....also heard that there's a good chance that he'll be swingin' by Winky Wright's afterparty at Studio 54 on Saturday. Mike and Eric B. (as in Eric B. & Rakim) are close friends and I know Eric will be at the party...I'd give that a shot.

get a heart insurance! u never know!
and say hello tu him to him for me!:D LOL

He's supposed to be at the Pavlik-Taylor fight this weekend....also heard that there's a good chance that he'll be swingin' by Winky Wright's afterparty at Studio 54 on Saturday. Mike and Eric B. (as in Eric B. & Rakim) are close friends and I know Eric will be at the party...I'd give that a shot.

JUICE..... and I got enough to go around/
And the thought takes place up town/

Tyson's friends with Eric B? Or would he be going with Rakim?
Eric B just did the beats and some of the turn-table work. Rakim was the lyricist.

If it's Rakim, I wonder if Tyson is a 5%er?
For awhile there, Rakim was very particular with who he associated with.

I saw him at shopping malls in the DC area a couple of times back when I lived around there, but he always had a crew around him and they weren't particularly receptive to fans.

I almost ticked Oliver McCall off enough to beat me to a pulp.
He was walking into me, poking his finger in my chest, balling up his other fist. I'm only 5'8. At the time I was only about 160lbs. I was scared ish'less.

This was right after the Tyson-Golota fight.

Get on national t.v and call him a homo as follows:

Tyson is a ho-mo, while pumping your bicep.

Back