How to make hands bigger?

Status
Not open for further replies.
smaller hands are better
P=F/A

pressure = force divided by area
this means punches will do more damage as the area of your fist is smaller than someone with large hands

but for grip strength like when doing deadlifts that's a different story

Why would the damage of your punch have anything to do with the pressure your hand can create? If anything, the appropriate equation would be F=MV (in which case the mass of the hand would be an important component.)

TS: Have you considered the "Mickey Mouse Movement?" It's a special resistance movement that, when done correctly, can cause hand development that results in giant, almost cartoon-like, hand growth.

Take a look at the results, brah:

mickey_mouse.gif

Fact: Mickey Mouse has large hands because he hates Christians.

Big hands will make your dick look smaller.

Not necessarily more damage, it just means the force is more concentrated. However, there are other things to consider. F=M*A, force = mass times acceleration. A larger hand will have more mass, but will be harder to accelerate. So it also depends on which outweighs the other: the large hand with increased mass but decreased acceleration or the small hand with decreased mass but increased acceleration. Either way we're talking a fairly small difference in the mass and acceleration of large vs small hands. It's pretty hard to say which is better, they both have advantages and disadvantages.
I wanted to do the physics:icon_cry2

I know this sounds like a joke, but it's actually quite true. The ammonia from urine is absorbed into the skin which reacts with the growth hormones. Albeit its limits, it does trigger a considerable amount of growth. It has definitely given me thicker hands, that's for sure.

*listens to saga advice*

*rubs urine on pecker*

This thread is why banned people should be allowed to start threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back