How to Impress a Girl INSTANTLY

Drop a magnum in front of them by accident.

Throw in a VISA black to seal the deal.

not kidding, I bought a pack of magnums in order to get the cashier's number. then I sold them to a black guy for 1.5 times the cost and never called her.

most of that story is true.

How did you find this video?

<24>
giphy.gif

You guys are fucking nuts. I have more money than most but being crazy scares off most girls my age. I guess dumbass whores want money but decent girls have their own.

I lifted a 25lb bag with my erect dick at a small gathering of about 10-15 ppl.

Ended up nailing 3 chicks (5s and 7s) from there, not including the one who fluffed me. Not that same day though. They must've been impressed....or maybe they were just sloots.

What shitty, fake, shitty people. Yes I said shitty twice, because it warrants it.

Fucking 'prank' videos.
Yeah that was totally fake lol. They could've at least got a girl that acts better. Probably wouldn't be as stacked tho

Yeah that was totally fake lol. They could've at least got a girl that acts better. Probably wouldn't be as stacked tho

They're not even trying. I mean, I can buy a girl acting like that, but don't make it so obvious she is a fucking plant.

Morons. Why are prank videos a thing, again?

This is how you get women of any age.

1. Have money
2. Be good looking
3. Be sometimes nice, sometimes a jerk.

If you're lacking in any one of these areas, you can make up for it by being stronger in another.

For instance, if you're poor, then you better have abs and be a dick.

If you're a nice guy then you better have lots of money, etc.

grab them by the ..................................................................................

But how he looks with that shirt on is how I look with my shirt off.

I like this guy because he doesn't use physical attributes or money to game. He sells workshops, but the advice he gives for free makes sense. Skip to 2 minutes to watch him steal away this girl from the other guy.

I ain't got a body like that so I use a can a can of sloppy Joe's mix.

Why are prank videos a thing, again?

Because they make the pranksters lots of money on Youtube.

Have abs
Be muscular
Don't dress like a bum
Don't be an awkward fuck socially

That's basically what you need to get girls in your 20s.

Other things that help:
- being popular/ having a lot of friends
- having money

That pretty much describes me to a tee, but the opposite of that.

Back