How to Impress a Girl INSTANTLY

platinum-card-perspective-left.png
Nope.

American-Express-Black-Card1.jpg

Have abs
Be muscular
Don't dress like a bum
Don't be an awkward fuck socially

That's basically what you need to get girls in your 20s.

Other things that help:
- being popular/ having a lot of friends
- having money

I usually just stare deeply into their eyes when I talk to them. Most women can't resist it. Well that and my hair is on fleek all the time.

Direct eye contact lasting for more than 1 straight second scares the shit out of me.

Direct eye contact lasting for more than 1 straight second scares the shit out of me.
Sure, there are some people, men and women who hate direct eye contact. I get it.

But I've been known to have women completely ignore what I'm saying while they're staring into my eyes. It's almost like it doesn't matter what I say to them in that case lol.

Just one guy talking here, but none of the ladies seemed that impressed to me. They were impressed with him in a similar way they would be impressed with the court jester in ye olde times. Just a funny prankster (who happens to have a good physique) not to be taken seriously.

I was watching some funny prank videos one day when I ran across that guy's videos. They're basically all the same. Not funny nor entertaining. Basically just a self jerk off session of him trying to win girls acceptance.

Back