How to get Mighty Mouse paid

Go back in time and don't have him headline PPVs against complete unknowns + kill the MMA media.

It's hard to root for a guy you know would get choke slammed by Jon Fitch. Best FLW on the planet though

He could try not to look like a small child. That might help.

You can't get someone paid if he or she doesn't want to get paid.

Mighty Mouse clearly doesn't want to get paid big $$. People should respect his choices in life.

He's going to be the first two simultaneous division champ. 125 and 135

Rogan talking about dudes on a promo isn't really a huge deal. He said Bethe was a threat to Ronda on the feet.

UFC made Ronda into the star she is. Nobody outside of MMA fans and Judo followers/practitioners knew who she was despite her SF title and Olympic medal, and even then, a good amount of fans didn't care about her then. UFC made one of the most unlivable people in the world into a household name.

She had a lot of attention even before ufc. Heck the media of my country barely gives a shit about mma but Rouseys comment about Michael Phelps got a mention. And that was in 2012. It was no coincidence women began to outdrew men is showtime ratings even before Rousey got involved.

His fights are boring no matter how technical or dominate. His finishes literally come when its safe for him to do so at the very last minute. I'm like "ok i am gonna give this fight a chance and maybe it'll be decent" and every time its trash and i fall asleep.

Maybe if he weren't so boring. People fall asleep watching this guy fight.
IE: Instead of jumping around with his guard up all the damn time. He can jump around with his guard down and taunt the other guy. Then when they get close he can bring the guard back up. He has his guard up even if the other guy is across the cage. Too hesitant to engage. At least talk shit/taunt at every reset. You see both guys jumping in and out for half the match. When you jump in, do something. When you jump out, do something. You can do all these exciting things without endangering yourself. I know he is a safe fighter but come on dude. You can be safe and exciting at the same time.
I disagree with everything you said but I can at least respect you for being consistent by thinking Cruz is boring. There's nothing worse than a fake Cruz fan that hates on Mighty Mouse.

Cruz will always be boring and won't be among the greatest until he learns how to use his great defensive abilities offensively.<--And that's the bottom line.

He's fucked right now cause there is a stipulation in his contract that says he has to read that entire op to get PPV points. Never gonna happen.

He makes like $133,000 show money. That's pretty good for a low drawing, shallow weight class. What do you think he should be making?

Keep in mind that the UFC has a built in mechanism to get people paid if they draw, it's called PPV points. MM has never reached that threshold as a headliner. In fact, the only time that he was even co-main on a PPV that did over 205,000 buys (PS that was the card with McGregor Poirier) was when he actually won the title at UFC 152 with Jon Jones vs. Vitor Belfort as the main event.

To be honest with you I think he gets paid pretty well considering what he brings in...

Maybe if he weren't so boring. People fall asleep watching this guy fight.
IE: Instead of jumping around with his guard up all the damn time. He can jump around with his guard down and taunt the other guy. Then when they get close he can bring the guard back up. He has his guard up even if the other guy is across the cage. Too hesitant to engage. At least talk shit/taunt at every reset. You see both guys jumping in and out for half the match. When you jump in, do something. When you jump out, do something. You can do all these exciting things without endangering yourself. I know he is a safe fighter but come on dude. You can be safe and exciting at the same time.

Or mock them when you hit them like Nate. Diaz are never boring. DJ is always boring.

Also maybe if he weren't so PC and nice about everyone. Need more Diaz or McGregor flare in his interviews.
IE: "Fuk dis midget thinking he can fight me. He's not worthy to be on the same card as me let alone fighting me for my title" etc.

Guy needs to learn to sell himself and his opponent.
Look at Ronda, "This is my toughest opponent to date". Fricking half the time I don't know who his opponent was or that he was fighting.
It's not him, though. What part of that doesn't make sense? Maybe he's comfortable being that way. Look at GSP. He never did any of those things.

It's not him, though. What part of that doesn't make sense? Maybe he's comfortable being that way. Look at GSP. He never did any of those things.
but people get beat up. Look at DJ's opponents after the fight. Not a scratch on them. At least after GSP decisions you, you will be bloodied up.

You can't get someone paid if he or she doesn't want to get paid.

Mighty Mouse clearly doesn't want to get paid big $$. People should respect his choices in life.
This. He's pretty content where he's at.

If captured and threatened with a marathon of MM fights or having sex with a dog.

I'd ask what kinda dog.

but people get beat up. Look at DJ's opponents after the fight. Not a scratch on them. At least after GSP decisions you, you will be bloodied up.
So when John Dodson said "I look like Dos Anjos" after his fight against DJ, what was he referring to?

Benavidez didn't look too hot either.

ylql2o39.jpg

35 replies and not one mention of Paddy the Hooligan. Shameful.

I'll respond to some of these posts soon.

35 replies and not one mention of Paddy the Hooligan. Shameful.

I'll respond to some of these posts soon.
I never did respond.
DJ didn't follow the Holohan Plan.
Holohan retired.
DJ didn't get paid.
Now he's lost his belt.

:(

Lol who cares. We dont have to worry about him anymore. Wouldnt be surprised if he got cut

Back