How to get Holly to stop making noises

God, how much I hate the sounds she make...
Ridicolous.

They worked 33 times in boxing too somehow.

She was a lot more exiting in the few boxing fights that I watched. Not that great, but much more exciting with her exchanges and took way more risks, than the crap that we're seeing now in her MMA fights.

Now she's just an extremely safe, low risk taking, boring fighter who adds to that suckiness with the annoyance of her noises. If she was knocking bitches the fuck out, then the noises wouldn't matter.

Part of fighting for big money, is pleasing the fan base. If she were smart, she'd take notice. Look at Ryan Hall who flops to the ground like a dead fish, 5-10x a round. Nobody wants to see that shit. He ain't getting any fights. WTF, that guy Artim Whateverthefuck, is headlining the next Fox Fight Night, even after losing to Hall....probably b/c he goes in there to kill or be killed each time. Holly is just lucky that WMMA at 145 is only 3 fighters, haha.

"ish....ish...ish" strikes again <yawn>.

Machida actually competed in point fighting Karate and he doesn't even do that nonsense in the ring.

i love hollys noise. i bet she would make the same noise when i bottomed out over and over for 30 min

i love hollys noise. i bet she would make the same noise when i bottomed out over and over for 30 min

It's time for Sherdog to collectively admit it--we've ALL wondered, at some point, if she actually makes those noises during sex.

It's time for Sherdog to collectively admit it--we've ALL wondered, at some point, if she actually makes those noises during sex.

Maybe but she'd only let you put in a 3 pump combo then disengage and run around the bed.

How does a world champion boxer not understand something as fundamental as not telegraphing your punches but every random sherdogger knows this?

And I'm not being sarcastic, I'm being serious

Because women's boxing is a joke.

she didnt do it so badly this time.

there were some fights where her kiais came before the actual strikes, and that's particularly terrible.

Maybe but she'd only let you put in a 3 pump combo then disengage and run around the bed.

Oh great, now you've put a picture in my mind of Holly literally scooting, dodging, running, and doing everything she can to avoid her husband touching her after the sex had already begun :eek:

Thoroughly satisfy her before her match starts.

Prelim fight of that Korean girl vs. the Polish, was so much better than the Main Event garbage.

Lol. Everyone bashing Holly Holm for her kiai, but say nothing of all the male fighters that do the same. She is a bit louder than necessary, but to think the practice uncommon is silly.

Lol. Everyone bashing Holly Holm for her kiai, but say nothing of all the male fighters that do the same. She is a bit louder than necessary, but to think the practice uncommon is silly.

Which MALE FIGHTER does that as often and as loud?

Tell us.

And why is it always a gender thing with you people?

Back