How to get Holly to stop making noises

98bird

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Look, it works. Check out the people in the audience.

I came in ready to throw some swords and talk some trash but that vid was legit. She stopped too lol.

I wanna bash you...but...i mean...you right lol

ish..ish....ishhhhh

Get Germaine, Valentina or Miesha to admit in an interview to using her "ish" to time her attacks like people theorize.

I guess boxers don't use their ears in a fight unlike MMA fighters lol. ;)

How does a world champion boxer not understand something as fundamental as not telegraphing your punches but every random sherdogger knows this?

And I'm not being sarcastic, I'm being serious

If a former opponent posts a video that they timed Holley off her 'ish', then it might stop.

I am trying to google "how to politely tell your girl to stop making noises"

You people are killing me with this Holly bashing. I have to come home from work and listen to the "Did you see what those shertards said about me today?"
She's not easy to live with, you know. Cut me some slack.

You people are killing me with this Holly bashing. I have to come home from work and listen to the "Did you see what those shertards said about me today?"
She's not easy to live with, you know. Cut me some slack.

No way. How about some proof that you're her hubby.

Look, it works. Check out the people in the audience.

Would have been great if they just started making sounds at each other the entire fight without throwing punches

Why should she stop?

She has a long history of being a champion.
She trains with one of the best teams ever, and has for a long time.
She trains with top quality fighters.

Now the peanut gallery on the internet have it all figured out and blame this...
Seems very simplistic and arrogant.

What's really annoying us when she does it on her feints as well...

{<hngg}

An experienced fighter at most to any level, will start picking up each others timing even with never having fought before and only watching videos to study. Then this is where feinting and being unpredictable comes in, to throw off your opponent from timing you.

I personally think that making too loud/distinct noises will help your opponent as it's an additional "tell" for them to pick up on. You can see that Holly tries to feint the noises later, after getting clobbered plenty by GDR's counters. But GDR doesn't fall for them because her highly experienced fighting senses has already locked in to not just the noise, but maybe even the pitch, loudness, etc. of the noises from a real attack.....in combo with the other indications such as: the rhythm of Holly's movements, demeanor, facial expression, etc.

Back