How to get better in Math? And should we get a Math and Science subforum?

If I have 1 fuck and you take away one fuck, how many fucks do I have left to give?
while still mathematics, wouldn't that been seen more as branching of into arithmetics ?

with that being said, is the answer

And your point is?

I guess I overestimated the ability for logical thought. TS is saying people need to know math because it is used in computers but you can use many things without knowing how they work or having the ability to produce them.

What about khan academy? Is that still around?

I guess I overestimated the ability for logical thought. TS is saying people need to know math because it is used in computers but you can use many things without knowing how they work or having the ability to produce them.

But knowing math is much more essential to everyday life than knowing how a alarm clock is made, for instance.

Then why did you reply to my post if it was clearly a rebuttal to the TS?

One good way to be better at math is to be one of my children. Guarantees finishing calc II before end of 7th grade and wrecking other kids in math competitions.

Clothes are made of cloth but not many learn how to make textiles and sew. Plastics are made from oil, but not many learn how to find oil or make plastics from it. Other items are made from metals but few learn the process involved to mine, refine and alloy them.
Not all of them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back