How to get asylum and guaranteed lifelong financial aid in Sweden? Torch a synagogue

Did they target the youths or the synagogue?
They had googled for a Jewish meeting place and bought the necessary parts to make a fire. They were very active in antisemitic forums on the internet and were vocal about their dislike of Israel and Jews.

They targeted the synagogue but if the fire would have been more effective, it’s very likely that the Jewish association premiär would have caught fire.

Regardless, their goal was to attack Jews and were convicted of a hate crime.

They had googled for a Jewish meeting place and bought the necessary parts to make a fire. They were very active in antisemitic forums on the internet and were vocal about their dislike of Israel and Jews.

They targeted the synagogue but if the fire would have been more effective, it’s very likely that the Jewish association premiär would have caught fire.

Regardless, their goal was to attack Jews and were convicted of a hate crime.
So, even thought there were 30 Jewish youths right there, they didn't attack them?

So, it seems we're talking about an arson. Fueled by antisemitism, of course. Why should Sweden send this person to a certain death at the hands of an occupying military force?

If a Christian from Saudi Arabia threw some molotov cocktails at a mosque in Sweden, should they send him back to Saudi Arabia. where he would surely be tortured and beheaded?

So, even thought there were 30 Jewish youths right there, they didn't attack them?

So, it seems we're talking about an arson. Fueled by antisemitism, of course. Why should Sweden send this person to a certain death at the hands of an occupying military force?

If a Christian from Saudi Arabia threw some molotov cocktails at a mosque in Sweden, should they send him back to Saudi Arabia. where he would surely be tortured and beheaded?
If they knew, they would probably have attacked them!

Sweden has no problems deporting Christian Afghans to a certain death or the very least a life filled with terror and fear if they ever reveal their threat!

It is also a big assumption that Israel would seek out an individual for a crime committed in Sweden but even if they would, just maybe he shouldn’t have torched a synagogue risking to kill innocent!

yes.

If they knew, they would probably have attacked them!

Sweden has no problems deporting Christian Afghans to a certain death or the very least a life filled with terror and fear if they ever reveal their threat!

It is also a big assumption that Israel would seek out an individual for a crime committed in Sweden but even if they would, just maybe he shouldn’t have torched a synagogue risking to kill innocent!
If thy deport others to extremely dangerous areas, then they shouldn't be giving special treatment, but I understand the reasoning.

If thy deport others to extremely dangerous areas, then they shouldn't be giving special treatment, but I understand the reasoning.
But at the core of the issue!

My main beef is that he has been denied asylum and then torched a synagogue and that gave him a pass to stay here. It sets a pretty horrible precedent that if you commit a hate crime against Jews, then the government can’t deport you to Palestine (if you are Palestinian).

not only send him back, but announce it so it is highly known fact he's being sent back. Tell the IDF while we're at it.

oh well, play stupid games and you know what you get

But at the core of the issue!

My main beef is that he has been denied asylum and then torched a synagogue and that gave him a pass to stay here. It sets a pretty horrible precedent that if you commit a hate crime against Jews, then the government can’t deport you to Palestine (if you are Palestinian).
Was the asylum denial before the crime, or because of the crime?

He shouldn't be killed just because he torched a synagogue. My problem with these muslims is that countries like Sweden treat them well and they are still not happy and go around raping.

Or better yet, if a Jew from Saudi Arabia (hypothetical) living in Sweden threw some molotovs at a mosque should he be sent back to Saudi Arabia to be hanged? Because that's what Israel will do to him, maybe not hanged but poisoned with some nerve agent and have his entire family housing destroyed.

"The two-year prison sentence remains for the man. "

Too obvious.

I think you have sympathy for jew haters. Look at you going to war in support for him. Lol

He's made lot of anti Israel remarks in the past, it wouldn't surprise me if he was slightly antisemitic.

Israel wouldnt kill him and he would be sent to gaza or a city in west bank like hebron where he wouod be welcomed with open arms by his fellow Sunni arab supremacist bretheren.
He's made lot of anti Israel remarks in the past, it wouldn't surprise me if he was slightly antisemitic.

Yeah he is.

I don’t think he is. I think he is simply a contrarian to anything American right wing, without any thought to contradicting his own code, because he doesn’t have one.
The crazy lefties (and I do NOT mean all lefties, I mean the crazy ones like Homer) don’t actually have an identity, all they are is an immediate knee jerk polar rebuttal to anything Trump says, basically. It’s been established that many of us view Muslim migrants as a problem in terms of out of ratio violent crime perpetrated towards white Christians (or those who appear as such), therefore the stance is that Muslim migrants must be viewed as faultless entirely, even should this mean taking a brief anti-Semitic stance.
These people do not have a code of their own. They are children who simply hate and feel threatened by dad.
I think if we could sneak in an honest poll, the Homers and Zebbys and Edwin’s would likely come out as teenager to college student age, with perhaps some older, unemployed rejects in the mix.

They should also give him a few Swedish boys to tide him over, in case of a sexual emergency. Man how far up the ass can Sweden take it?

It would only be right, if fire bombing a synagogue and hatred towards Jews gets you a sanctuary, why not season the bid with some boys!

t2618.gif

What if they slapped the women across the mouth and told them to shut the hell up, because they are ruining everything?

Not saying that's the correct course of action, and It's the guys as much as the gals now.

Last edited:
Back