How to Generate Interest in WMMA?

- Eliminate all but like 10 fighters (that can pass as attractive)
- Pancrase style ruleset with no punching (slapping allowed)
- Must compete in authentic Reebok thong (bikini top optional)

No one Jordanesque has come along in WMMA yet. Once a true once in a lifetime, actually capable of beating similar sized males arrives itll gain traction. Ronda truly was a one trick pony, aka pioneer. Some Joan of Arc will come along if its given enough time, being a hottie would help immensely too since for all the bluster and cries of girl power, women are far less interested in fighting than men. The answer is the passage of time.

Try to have actual exciting killers. Ronda was popular because she was DEMOLISHING girls. Say what you want about her, but she was fun to watch. Nunes and Shevchenko are fun too. Get some college wrestlers in there or HS wrestlers like Miesha. Find some actual talent instead of the soft, sloppy strikers we have.

daily_gifdump_255_640_01.jpg

Try to have actual exciting killers. Ronda was popular because she was DEMOLISHING girls. Say what you want about her, but she was fun to watch. Nunes and Shevchenko are fun too. Get some college wrestlers in there or HS wrestlers like Miesha. Find some actual talent instead of the soft, sloppy strikers we have.

Are you looking for killers and then you want to get some wrestlers?
It doesn't make any sense, you need some MT or KB in that case (for example, Giblert's girl is pretty decent)

Are you looking for killers and then you want to get some wrestlers?
It doesn't make any sense, you need some MT or KB in that case (for example, Giblert's girl is pretty decent)
I said wrestler since you're more likely to find a girl who wrestled in America than a girl who boxed/ boxes. Anyone who is good at their craft, whether it be grappling or striking, is a killer.

It is pretty difficult, but the UFC are really working hard to market it, so I don't think they could do much more. They make full TUF Seasons for the women, they mix in female fights in the normal mma Cards, even if most People really don't want it there. They make the UFC podcasts talk a lot about them and try to push them in media, Movies and TV shows.

It is probably as good as it gets. It is like female boxing or womens Soccer, where most People know a name or two, and think it is great if their nationality wins, but still really dont care.

I Guess, if they could do more, it was to make sure the good looking fighters win more fights or even become champions. Most People know who Paige and Waterson are, and that is not at all because they are good fighters. Match them up, so they keep winning, and force Rose to grow back her hair, so she doesn't look like Dicaprio. Would probably Draw some New fans.

It is pretty difficult, but the UFC are really working hard to market it, so I don't think they could do much more. They make full TUF Seasons for the women, they mix in female fights in the normal mma Cards, even if most People really don't want it there. They make the UFC podcasts talk a lot about them and try to push them in media, Movies and TV shows.

It is probably as good as it gets. It is like female boxing or womens Soccer, where most People know a name or two, and think it is great if their nationality wins, but still really dont care.

I Guess, if they could do more, it was to make sure the good looking fighters win more fights or even become champions. Most People know who Paige and Waterson are, and that is not at all because they are good fighters. Match them up, so they keep winning, and force Rose to grow back her hair, so she doesn't look like Dicaprio. Would probably Draw some New fans.

Woman professional sports have failed in every facet of American sports and the women of the UFC is no different

Last edited:
Its funny how people have been trashing wmma since the start but ufc claims they do good numbers. I don't believe that for one second. Put them on separate cards so we can see how well they really sell.

Fight topless, but half them girlz don't have titties anyway...
Way back in the day there was some crazy shit on the old Fight Network where they had these Asian girls pretending to fight, but really all they were doing was trying to squeeze each other's titties and rub the snatch. I would watch a couple of hot chicks do that for 25mins... if it takes that long.

WME will probably add womens heavyweight next so all the special snowflake Tumblrinas can throw down

Do women fighter use same gloves as men (4oz)? They should make them smaller or just bare fists so we can see more KOs and blood.

Put them all in Invicta. Nothing wrong with separate promotions.

Back