How to End a First Date!

So true story.

When we set up our office in Edmonton and I got my condo there and met a new girl it was pretty clear we were heading for sex on the second date. She literally just stopped us before heading out, outside my condo and said 'you know what I need to see your condo first', and after that it was all good. The night was easy and so was progressing to sex. But I do have a very nice place. lol. :(<45>

Bitch didn't even put on makeup for the first date?

Pass.

Donkey punch followed by uppercuts

Women always wanna sleep with me on the first date, but I'm a gentleman so I prefer to allow them to keep their innocence.

tenor.gif

Round two it's game time.

First...... date?

finish a date? all over her face is normal.

so that's what Randy Couture would look like if he was a Sherdogger.

Funny video.

However, it assumes that women don't like sex and that sex is something that they give up for bracelets and inanimate trinkets. If a girl ever held back sex or used sex as a "weapon" to control my behaviour ... I'd dump her ass in a heartbeat.

Funny video.

However, it assumes that women don't like sex and that sex is something that they give up for bracelets and inanimate trinkets. If a girl ever held back sex or used sex as a "weapon" to control my behaviour ... I'd dump her ass in a heartbeat.
I dated a 19 yr old mexican girl years ago. Her ghetto sisters and cousins told her to withhold sex until I bought her the xbox she wanted. I immediately called her out on it and said that would make her a prostitute. I wish I had dumped her when she mentioned that though. Coulda saved some time.

you dont end it. you drive by and if the bitch is ugly. drive off. that's that. sorry ladies, that's what u hoes would do to us. fuck yall

Funny video.

well you can't really take away that she does not 'like sex' from that exchange. What you can take away is that she is not particularly inclined to have sex with him but would do so if she was getting some extra's.

Since most men chase up that means women are often looking at options that are a level below them looks wise. I am a decent looking guy but my girlfriend's way hotter than me. So while I met her and was drooling at the chance to sleep with her she was probably looking at some Brad Pitt, Denzel Washington types and drooling over them.

But what happens when girls chase that type they drool over physically is they can still get laid but that is it. They want more but the guys won't give it. And so they stop chasing up because they start to feel used, and instead have to date down which is a compromise because then they get guys who are really into them and who might put them on a pedestal and buy them stuff, etc. So instead of feeling used the girl becomes the user.

Es normal.

Tell her the dinner gave you bad gas and you have to paint the town brown stat.

Back