HOW TO DO LEVEL CHANGES LIKE TJ DILLASHAW

shincheckin

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Hey guys, so I made a muay thai combo video and decided to hop on the band wagon and go with: how to do "insert move here" like "insert mma star here". Well see how this plays out. o_O

would also appreciate your guys input on the grey background. I dont like it and am seriously considering just painting it black again. I liked that much better. I got some more lights so I think it will be fine.

and he wins by KO

Last edited:
Why do I get the feeling that if anyone hits the wall, you'll fall through and break the walls. Is there a no teep policy?

Last edited:
Invest in some mics or audio equipment. I would keep the 2 minute edit for YouTube but cut it down to 1 minute for IG. I would also rip off Shane fazens format as much as is practical for you since he is wildly successful.

Great technique and execution

Why do I get the feeling that if anyone hits the wall, you'll fall through and break the walls. Is there a no teep policy?

You can smash into the walls, there is a bit of give to them for sure, i have them padded now because before in sparring we were slamming into just wood. Now they are padded so we can slam into them. Obviously dont slam into them on purpose as hard as you can, if I really tried to, im sure I could break the walls down eventually but it would take a while.

Invest in some mics or audio equipment. I would keep the 2 minute edit for YouTube but cut it down to 1 minute for IG. I would also rip off Shane fazens format as much as is practical for you since he is wildly successful.

Great technique and execution

yeah i need to get a mic, i also need to remember to turn off the fan and ac everytime i do a video! the camera is setup right next to them. True story bro, Shane fazens videos are filmed in his garage converted into a gym. His setup is a bit nicer than mine as his is a garage that came with his house. Mine is a shed I buillt myself, with no help from anyone, at all, I am not a contractor. lol

Back