How to determine Goat..

Step 1 - Pick your favorite fighter.
Step 2 - Call him/her GOAT.
Step 3 - Regardless of his/her accolades or abilities, argue it relentlessly in each and every GOAT thread created on Sherdog like a fucking idiot.

Yeah I guess Anderson gsp and Fedor never did steroids lol

I give anderson somewhat of a pass, which is a personal thing and I get that point. I exclude him bc most of the ppl anderson fought were not only on steroids (everyone was on steroids at that time) but they got caught during an era that was so easy not to be caught. Chael Sonnen, Bonnar, Vitor Belfort, Irvin, Griffin, Dan Henderson, Nate Marqurdt.

GSP has never tested positive and I get the speculations however he did win the middleweight title under USADA.

Fedor has never tested positive in anything. Not a single MMA, sambo, or grappling match. He has fought in every major organization other than the UFC.

The reason IMO that Jones is excldued for steroids, is because he beat people who were not on steroids (DC). So to really call him the GOAT for being undefeated in unfair if his clean opponents were not given a true shot at Jones. If Jones is so god why does he feel the need to use steroids....

You mean punched in the back of the head multiple times by a 41 year old on PED's and an early stoppage by a crooked ref is a disqualifier. Got it.
Yes
Beat up by a mw

If we disqualify steroids that were allowed, then all of Pride is nullified

I give anderson somewhat of a pass, which is a personal thing and I get that point. I exclude him bc most of the ppl anderson fought were not only on steroids (everyone was on steroids at that time) but they got caught during an era that was so easy not to be caught. Chael Sonnen, Bonnar, Vitor Belfort, Irvin, Griffin, Dan Henderson, Nate Marqurdt.

GSP has never tested positive and I get the speculations however he did win the middleweight title under USADA.

Fedor has never tested positive in anything. Not a single MMA, sambo, or grappling match. He has fought in every major organization other than the UFC.

The reason IMO that Jones is excldued for steroids, is because he beat people who were not on steroids (DC). So to really call him the GOAT for being undefeated in unfair if his clean opponents were not given a true shot at Jones. If Jones is so god why does he feel the need to use steroids....

Your weak little pass you gave Anderson makes you look such a hypocrite

Vitor and Chael were openly on sauce and jones smashed em Rampage liked his Trt and Bonnar liked a cocktail
DC had some funky blood work and if you believe an Olympian has never touched a drop I'll sell you some shares in narnia properties

Yes
Beat up by a mw

If we disqualify steroids that were allowed, then all of Pride is nullified

Unclear why you are referring to a fighter as a MW when he hadn't fought at MW in years. Henderson was never all that keen on fighting at that weight class, nor his strongest. Oh, I think I got it: You are of the opinion that Fedor is not GOAT and rather than address my comments about this fight in question, you want to change the script.

PRIDE fights happened in the United States. In fact, I was at the one Fedor/Coleman 2 in Las Vegas, where he was tested for PED's and passed. I wouldn't expect a Tuffer noob to understand how to use something called Google to get this information.

url
View attachment 468907

Ban.

I can't help but lol that people think a Russian who fought in a steroid permitted company was the only clean fighter on the roster.

That's some straight up delusion. Kettlebell Fedor was on the juice. Stop pretending.

- Fought in drug testing org
- never tested positive for PEDs
- Won titles in 2 weight classes
- Avenged all losses

Calculating....

Calculating...

images

1. Not a drug cheat
2. Dominated division for years with multiple title defenses (at least 5)
3. Avenged all losses
4. Cleared out a division
5. Superior athlete to his peers

BONUS: Champ in multiple weight classes

gsportrait.JPG

1. KTFO by journeyman Serra
2. Tapped to strikes
GSP+tapping+to+Strikes.gif

3. This
https://www.sbnation.com/2013/9/11/4719572/georges-st-pierre-johny-hendricks-drug-testing-gsp-ufc
4. P4P is bullshit
fedor-kettlebells.jpg

giphy.gif

Excluded for steroids...
Fedor never participated under USADa

He was in an organization that encouraged steroids and in sanctioned organizations
Unclear why you are referring to a fighter as a MW when he hadn't fought at MW in years. Henderson was never all that keen on fighting at that weight class, nor his strongest. Oh, I think I got it: You are of the opinion that Fedor is not GOAT and rather than address my comments about this fight in question, you want to change the script.

PRIDE fights happened in the United States. In fact, I was at the one Fedor/Coleman 2 in Las Vegas, where he was tested for PED's and passed. I wouldn't expect a Tuffer noob to understand how to use something called Google to get this information.

Henderson fought at MW less than a year prior, losing to Shields

If steroids are a disqualifier, an organization that encouraged and distributed steroids is nullified

This is why Fedor needs to retire....because otherwise every time he fights and gets KOd cause he is too fucking old we have to put up with these endless Fedor is the GOAT threads.

DC, aged 39, knocked out Stipe to become HW champ.
Fedor, aged 40, got beat up by Fabio "the human punching bag" Maldonado.

<DC-Champ>

This is why Fedor needs to retire....because otherwise every time he fights and gets KOd cause he is too fucking old we have to put up with these endless Fedor is the GOAT threads.

DC, aged 39, knocked out Stipe to become HW champ.
Fedor, aged 40, got beat up by Fabio "the human punching bag" Maldonado.

<DC-Champ>

Fedor was like 34 when he got KTFO by a 40 year old MW in Dan Henderson. Fedor was best HW at one point in time when most other fighters were one dimensional or green in MMA but the sport passed him by fast. Not to mention HW is and always has been the weakest division.

I mean, realistically you can only determine greatest of ALL TIME once the sport is over.

1. No self proclaimed goats..dc, jon,stipe...its just sad
2.No steroids..andy,jon
3.must be hw fighter..baddest man that can beat other weight champs..sorry george
4.must be complete fighter..striking,wrestling,top and bottom ground game
5.In prime must have a goat winning streak
6.Respected by other fighters as the Goat

Calculating..
Calculating..

Results...

Fedor-Throne.jpg
How about shut the fuck up. This retarded GOAT shit has gone on far too long. The sport is young for fuck sake! When MMA gets like boxing and slows down in terms of talent then we can talk about it.

Fedor is a pioneer, he isn’t as good as some of the top guys today.

Back