How to approach a gym member about their hygiene...

Dude, that's another thing, he has some old neighborhood connections to a Houston based gang called the Houstones, he has one friend, who we'll call BigC that is connected to the Cartels. I really don't want to end up on his bad side and have him go Iraq 2003 on me.

Sheesh. If this isn't an elaborate troll job, I don't know how you should approach the situation then. Like someone said, anything you'd do might set him off. I'd just let the owner handle it. Good luck.

Sheesh. If this isn't an elaborate troll job, I don't know how you should approach the situation then. Like someone said, anything you'd do might set him off. I'd just let the owner handle it. Good luck.
Not a troll, just a very very odd and tough situation. The owner is a great grappler, but not the best at dealing with people like this.

I work out at the same gym and have had many similar issues with the person who will remain unnamed. Last Thursday I caught him hiding frozen turkeys in his locker, I'm not sure where he got them from or why. When I confronted him about it he started yelling he was 100% disabled and not to push him

LOL, the OT is raiding F12. Go troll the heavies, :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:.

Literally read the first 8 words of the post to clarify. I know reading is hard, its ok bud.

You are OK taking his money.

Then put him in the kids because they cannot complain like the adults customers.

What kind of business or more like scam are you running?

Dude, that's another thing, he has some old neighborhood connections to a Houston based gang called the Houstones, he has one friend, who we'll call BigC that is connected to the Cartels. I really don't want to end up on his bad side and have him go Iraq 2003 on me.
You should just stop training. Sounds like you cannot handle it. Take up yoga man. Well. There is girl drama there you probably can't handle that either

I only read the first few posts but I'm labeling this as a troll thread. Every legit posts had been met with "oh I forgot to mention . . ." Adding some other silly excuse to this smelly onion.

He didn't say anything about being put in the teen class. He really wasn't up to snuff in the adult class, and teens are a little smelly naturally, so it seemed a better fit.

Yes, he's a heavyweight, but he has Cushings Sydrome as well so his arms and legs are very very skinny and weak, all of his weight is in his core and even the teens don't have a problem with him physically. Heres an illustration of what Cushings Syndrome is, and it describes him to a tee
cushings-syndrome.jpeg
Wait is that picture of Steve Bannon? So, Steve Bannon trains at your gym and you put him in the teens class???

not a troll job and continuing posting about that is just empty posting. which IS trolling and a bannable offense here btw.

Fucking troll thread. This sounds like some shit out of Roas House...

just typing "troll thread" is empty posting and against the rules

Stink is an issue people have a hard time dealing with. I'll never forget the face of the dickhead at this Judo weekend seminar I went to. He was a brown belt and they even let him teach a couple ground moves. His gi smelled like straight cat piss. I never went back to train with those people again.

Places I've trained the longest, the teacher would say something out loud in front of everyone - for minor shit. Long fingernails? Smelly gi? Greasy hair? Smelly feet? It didn't matter. Someone would say something right then in front of everyone.

That place was clean.

Stink is an issue people have a hard time dealing with. I'll never forget the face of the dickhead at this Judo weekend seminar I went to. He was a brown belt and they even let him teach a couple ground moves. His gi smelled like straight cat piss. I never went back to train with those people again.

Places I've trained the longest, the teacher would say something out loud in front of everyone - for minor shit. Long fingernails? Smelly gi? Greasy hair? Smelly feet? It didn't matter. Someone would say something right then in front of everyone.

That place was clean.
I like this approach, but as outlined previously, the guy is a loose cannon, PTSD, war vet etc. I think everyone is afraid of him flipping out if he is pushed.

Back