How The UFC Deals With Domestic Violence

Umm...he wasn't convicted.

Yes he did lose the bench trial when it was just his word vs her word. The judge sided with her.

But when it came to the jury trial she and Hardy worked out a deal and she refused to testify. Charges dropped.

The truth is we'll never know what actually happened that night. There's his side, her side and the truth somewhere the middle.

What is unquestionably fact though is Hardy called the police on her that night before she called the police on him.

Greg Hardy did not come home and just beat his girlfriend. He came home and she went crazy on him.

yes, he was convicted and sentenced...the appeal case was abandoned by prosecutors when she would not testify (because of the out-of-court settlement).

I'm not suggesting Hardy is some lifelong p.o.s. who doesn't deserve a 2nd chance...I'm suggesting Dana is shameful in deciding that what Hardy did (to a woman prob half his size/strength) warrants a 2nd chance and what Daley did (to another man his size and skill level) results warrants a lifetime ban from the UFC.

He did that for the company. It was a promotional stunt that didn't play out to script. He was never there to actually fight Khabib or intended to hurt anyone.

Daley tried to intentionally hurt Koscheck after the bell during a time when the UFC was still trying to get universally recognized as a sport to the general public.
do you actually believe in your first paragraph

do you actually believe in your first paragraph
Yes 100%.

you really think he flew all the way from Ireland to NYC for Artem?

Come on dude. Why do you think there were people already on site with cameras ready just at the moment Conor walked through the door?

Yes 100%.

you really think he flew all the way from Ireland to NYC for Artem?

Come on dude. Why do you think there were people already on site with cameras ready just at the moment Conor walked through the door?
embedded. also everyone has a phone with a camera nowadays. mcgregor was coked up and yes, he flew for artem, he's crazy for the guy (also I think he was going to have a meeting with dana too?)

embedded. also everyone has a phone with a camera nowadays. mcgregor was coked up and yes, he flew for artem, he's crazy for the guy (also I think he was going to have a meeting with dana too?)
I PERSONALLY think that's why DW did a 180 on the situation. Because it went from McGregor intentionally trying to hurt someone and ruining a show to promotion.

Imagine the promotion gold that situation would have been if he did everything except throw the dolly.

We'd be hyping about Khabib vs McGregor right now.

Back