How the ***k do I show the entire board

10xwy14.jpg

When I log in now on mobile it just shows the Heavies. How in the hell do I show the entire board like it used to show. Fuck the Heavies and fuck you for changing this feature.

Also l don’t tell me I have to click the button for a drop down. I don’t want a drop down. I want it to show the entire board like it used too.

#notmysherdog

This guy is posting from an iPhone 3...

<DisgustingHHH> Fuking peasant.

I'm trying to appreciate the new changes.

I think this might mean less randoms strolling into the berry, which is a good thing imo.

So do we have to put Dogstarman on suicide watch yet?

muffin.jpg

apple-muffins.jpg

I'm not hating on apple and cinnamon, tropical countries don't have blueberries. We have to import them, that's why they're more sought after.

Same here, I don’t get why they fucked this up so bad....very frustrating.

Nice to have a heads up on a big change like this, I’m glad I got a notification.... oh wait

When I log in now on mobile it just shows the Heavies. How in the hell do I show the entire board like it used to show. Fuck the Heavies and fuck you for changing this feature.

Also l don’t tell me I have to click the button for a drop down. I don’t want a drop down. I want it to show the entire board like it used too.

#notmysherdog

Glad I'm not the only one.

Also, somebody should invent a process whereby you test a new site design on multiply phones and operating systems before rolling it out to users without some sort of notification.

Same here, I don’t get why they fucked this up so bad....very frustrating.

Nice to have a heads up on a big change like this, I’m glad I got a notification.... oh wait

You are not that important.

Switch to SD light and it’s a lot easier to see the forum links/tools.

Yeah,just switch to desktop mode..
My headache is the smashed layout..text is smashed to the left and to the a right ,a column of empty is there..

Not sure if this is just me but it’s really a pain to read that way.

muffin.jpg

apple-muffins.jpg

I'm not hating on apple and cinnamon, tropical countries don't have blueberries. We have to import them, that's why they're more sought after.
Those muffs don't have an equal amount of blueberries in each one.

The various boards are visible in desktop and iPad. I don't know what you guys are snorting.

Back