How the ***k do I show the entire board

Dogstarman

Old man jiu jitsu
@Silver
Reaction score
When I log in now on mobile it just shows the Heavies. How in the hell do I show the entire board like it used to show. Fuck the Heavies and fuck you for changing this feature.

Also l don’t tell me I have to click the button for a drop down. I don’t want a drop down. I want it to show the entire board like it used too.

#notmysherdog

Top right little arrow that points up and to the right.

You guys aren’t helping. I’m infuriated by this bullshit. There isn’t a button that shows all the forum. Not the drop down feature. I want the entire board to show like it used to.

When I log in now on mobile it just shows the Heavies. How in the hell do I show the entire board like it used to show. Fuck the Heavies and fuck you for changing this feature.

Also l don’t tell me I have to click the button for a drop down. I don’t want a drop down. I want it to show the entire board like it used too.

#notmysherdog

As of now you have to switch to desktop site mode for all the forums to show. There is also a quick navigation menu arrow link to the right of the Home - Forums box.

Last edited:
Ya dis is bullsheet.
Click forums... Only fight forums..
I got here because bookmarked, but not ot or others.
Drop down menu has been unreliable too

Same here. I see it on iPad but not on phone. I’m with TS, it’s annoying.

It's the only aspect of the new forum that I don't like. Hope they're able to fix that.

I don't see any reason why they would intentionally do that.

It's literally all there, what is your major malfunction?

You guys that are disagreeing with me are getting me into an uncontrollable rage. I just want to throw my phone into the wall god dammit I’m pissed.

:meow:
{<jimmies}
:rustled:
<3>

Its working the same way it always did on my Android phone, maybe you're phone is gay and thats the problem

Yeah i've got the same problem on my phone. Works fine on my laptop.

Its working the same way it always did on my Android phone, maybe you're phone is gay and thats the problem
@Pliny Pete im not in the mood. I’m getting fucking so pissed man. Stop disagreeing with me right now. You know this shit is fucked up.

I'm on a hetero Android phone, and I'm having the same problem.

The whole layout sucks.

Yeah I was like what the hell where did the rest of the forums go! To the right there is a pyramid thing. press on that find forum list they are all there, best thing I've found.
hopefully they fix it

I could go for an apple cinnamon muffin right now

Save different forums in your favorites, guy. Super easy and much faster.

Back