How the hell is DHK fighting at 155?

There are several Dhk prototypes at different weight classes.

Different guy, same name. Threw me off as well so I won't give you any stick.

I dont mean to stereotype asians....but they always seem to.have insane weight cutting ability

I wrestled with a a couple of korean guys in high school
Both were about 5'10-6 feet tall and 170-175(with good muscle tone) when not wrestling

....yet somehow the one guy wrestled at 125 and the other at 119 (iirc the weight class right).....i have no fucking clue how they did it....even more amazing yet, was that they were still extremely strong and never looked drained or gaunt in the face
<{hughesimpress}>
They both placed at state several times btw

Apparently it's another one. What are the odds 2 of them are in the UFC.

Apparently it's another one. What are the odds 2 of them are in the UFC.
006_Tyron_Woodley.0.0.jpg

It's just his Dong fighting this weekend. That's how it makes the weight.

I dont mean to stereotype asians....but they always seem to.have insane weight cutting ability

Both were about 5'10-6 feet tall and 170-175(with good muscle tone) when not wrestling

....yet somehow the one guy wrestled at 125 and the other at 119 (iirc the weight class right).....i have no fucking clue how they did it....even more amazing yet, was that they were still extremely strong and never looked drained or gaunt in the face
<{hughesimpress}>

Interesting, because Asian mma fighters are not known for not cutting much weight

This Dong is slightly smaller and, as rumor has it, circumcised.

Interesting, because Asian mma fighters are not known for not cutting much weight
That's the Japanese, the Koreans cut a lot of weight. Notably Big Dong and HGL (the giant azn that Platinum ko'ed).

This thread delivers. Allow me to make a small contribution:

"A Dong by any other name - would he not smell as sweet?"

little dong's fights are usually entertaining. although he is expected to beat the shit out of gomi, his defense is very suspect and gomi can easily one-punch-ko him.

<{hughesimpress}>

http://mmajunkie.com/2017/09/mizuto-hirota-pulled-ufc-japan-scary-weigh-in-incident

Good thread. I too was confused by multiple dongs.

Two dongs don't make a right.

Last edited:
fucking wiki tricked me. they put WW's DHK fighting gomi. fuck it

Back