How the hell is Conor ever getting back to 145?

He does look like a walking corpse when he hits 145 .... but he said he will go back down and he never missed weight before so ...
But i also doubt he can go back to 145 .... we will see what happens.

He won't fight at 145.

He will make a run for the LW belt after this. 100%.

He will always be remembered for his accomplishments @145, why risk the flawless legacy ?

Diaz is gonna retire him for good. There's no way he will ever defend his belt and he's not gonna win any other belt.

Wow people actually believe this shit... Ofc he's fighting at 145 again. He can easily make it, go listen to George Lockhart explain how they will do it, its already planned and public information.

it's not impossible to lose muscle, also he got at least 5% body fat to lose. I'm glad I'm not him though, it's gonna suck.

I'm sure he'll get back down to 45. Might take a while and might even kill him or cause bodily harm but yea. He'll get there

So what you're saying is, you have nothing and you're just going to hold your ground and gargle some Connie scrotum in here in defiance?

Hey, have at it.

Making sense isn't an aspect of your perspective. So be it.

You're coming off like most women I know in an argument though -- they're not trying to make sense, they're just trying to win.

In his defense you showed Conie looking the same size as he always did when he fought at 145.

There's really nothing to argue because it's pretty fucking obvious how he's going to make 145lbs.

He'll get back to 145 if he wants. He'll just change his diet, lose some weight and then cut down to Conor McSkeletor like he has in the past. It may take him a few more months but he'll get down there and defend his belt. After Nate destroys him he'll have no other choice but to rattle off a few title defenses, if he can, to get that McGregor mystique back.

Probably like every other time before.....looking like a walking dead man, he probably never goes back if he secures a win and somehow the UFC screws over Aldo and makes Eddie vs Conor, then he might get stripped win or lose, but if he wins he will claim the two titles thing he is after.

He's going to run his ass off in a plastic bag to 145 to fight guys he claims are midgets if Nate beats him again...

Because he's going to need that midget excuse himself if he doesn't win.

Lololololilol i like how you edited your post to sound more PC, you should be Jon's twitter coach

He's going to run his ass off in a plastic bag to 145 to fight guys he claims are midgets if Nate beats him again...

Because he's going to have trouble being a manlet fighting Nate.
[

i think if he loses, you can still do the RDA fight at 155

*Insanely triggered Conor Hater trying so hard*

Conor makes 145 again and I quote all the posts saying he can't (ive been saving them), while laughing
If he can make 146 again he should take a fight with Cyborg for the vacant title. That's about the ONLY way he becomes a two division champion.

image.jpeg

Back