How tall & Heavy are you ?

you´re probably obese and I would crush you post footage so I gauge my chances, I´m excited licking the blood, wait which blood, anyways I´m doing something, my teeth glinch (is that a word) and my eyes become devilish, I wanna kill you

wait Imma check what you look like yes I can get a license why not, let´s see if you look like someone I can crush

What difference does it make what I look like? I'm in without seeing you. You'd be scared and back down depending on what I look like? You're only interested in fighting tiny little guys?

Have you fought professionally before? Do you know how to get a US fight license?

Just make sure you're ready, if you chose to fight professionally, you'll never have the opportunity to fight in the amateur circuit.

What difference does it make what I look like? I'm in without seeing you. You'd be scared and back down depending on what I look like? You're only interested in fighting tiny little guys?

Have you fought professionally before? Do you know how to get a US fight license?

Just make sure you're ready, if you chose to fight professionally, you'll never have the opportunity to fight in the amateur circuit.

broh I wanna abuse you, show me a video mighty 400+ deadlift magician warrior, where is the video, I´m waiting, I haven´t fought officially just one boxing unnoficial bout meaning everything the same just no winner pronounced, not a smoker as there is no saving or holding back, in a ring in front of people with a refree and the team ect, it´s balkan style basically a practice fight, they call it a public sparring but you can get knocked the fuck out and no american style slowing down the fighters just live or die

so officially I had 0 fights, I can get lciensed immediately I´m healthy and can do a flashy kick to their jaw if they don´t license me joke well I can get licensed cause I´m not bad at fighting

I´m not judging your beauty sir I´m judging if I can crush you, I´m sure you´re wife is very content with your looks

I´m not judging your beauty sir I´m judging if I can crush you, I´m sure you´re wife is very content with your looks
The judging happens in the ring. Why do you need to judge me before the fight?

broh I wanna abuse you, show me a video mighty 400+ deadlift magician warrior, where is the video, I´m waiting, I haven´t fought officially just one boxing unnoficial bout meaning everything the same just no winner pronounced, not a smoker as there is no saving or holding back, in a ring in front of people with a refree and the team ect, it´s balkan style basically a practice fight, they call it a public sparring but you can get knocked the fuck out and no american style slowing down the fighters just live or die

so officially I had 0 fights, I can get lciensed immediately I´m healthy and can do a flashy kick to their jaw if they don´t license me joke well I can get licensed cause I´m not bad at fighting
Thats a smoker/exibition bud

really ? I watched some usa kickboxing video and the refree was breaking it up when one guy started to get in trouble, repeatedly, so is a smoker a real fight just no judges decision, cause that´s what we did, meaning ko´s and knock downs 8 counts are allowed and no holding back, plus the guys mostly already had amateuere fights before
Yeah that happens in exhibitions, officially they tell the fighters that its "hard sparring" and be polite to not try to give their opponent brain damage, but its a fight and both sides treat it as suck. KOs do happen. 8 counts are normal as well. Like a regular sanchioned bout, if you're not responding and just shelling up, after about 30 seconds, they give it a standing 8.

5'9" & about 160 lbs but really not sure because I haven't weighed myself in forever

I think you have the no don't give brain damage.

with us it´s no go light on him at all, and it´s not hard sparring, it´s a full blown fight, just no winner anounced, unless you get kod or tkod, no don´t give him brain damage at all, pure savagery as much as you can, so there is a difference

<mma4>

are you doing powerlfitin gor fighting ?

it´s liek you´re a powerlifter, not a very good one compared to real powerlifters, who fights on the side, not a good combo, unless you simply fight dude of your level, and even then you still get beat up for no money nothing worth the sacrifice
<{hughesimpress}>

My first 405 lb pull was at 165 lb bodyweight in high school after 7-8 months of bro lifting. I certainly wasn't anything special, and it shouldn't be difficult for most healthy, adult males to reach those numbers in a short amount of time lifting.

Again any able-bodied, healthy adult make should be able to pull 400 if they put in a bit of time training. I'm not expecting everyone to be able to do it. There are lots of weak people in the world.

If I was 90 KG and couldn't pull over 182 KG, I'd consider myself weak.

I don't actually spend anytime in the gym anymore. I would consider myself weak.

I took a few years off from lifting from about 2004-2009 when I had several shoulder dislocations. When I started deadlifting again, my first pull was 350. Then I didn't lift again for about 6 months, came back and lifted 405 on my first deadlift attempt back lifting.

Sort of. 2x bodyweight deadlift isn't something to brag about

OK so that's what I thought, you guys have forgotten what an average person can lift without training. Or even with training for that matter. Go to any gym and tell me what percentage of the guys there can dl 2x their bw. I think you're going to have a big surprise.

Or maybe it is that we just disagree on what "strong" means. For me, 5-10% of the population is strong, or at least has well above average strength. Going by your numbers, it would be something like 0.005-0.01%. That's elite strength or close, not "average guy who just put in some work", because you make it sound like anyone can do it - that's just not the case!

On a side note, may I ask how you got shoulder dislocation? Let me play the devil's advocate (or be an ass ;) ) and say that if you get injured trying to get strong (whatever number that is), then you end up being weaker and the whole purpose is defeated. You cannot be strong when you're injured all the time.

with us it´s no go light on him at all, and it´s not hard sparring, it´s a full blown fight, just no winner anounced, unless you get kod or tkod, no don´t give him brain damage at all, pure savagery as much as you can, so there is a difference
Like I said, its listed as "Hard Sparring", but the fighters don't actually prescribe to that, and just go with their instincts.

But I'll play Devils Advocate, guaranteed all fighters are going to gas by the end of the 1st round, at best maybe it'll go to mid of the 2nd. Especially the newer fighters. Only fighters around B-class(intermediate) and A-class (advanced) fighters will know how to pace their breathing and won't gas. But taking exhibitions as an experienced fighter is stupid, at that point go do actual sanctioned bouts.

Also, if everyone is getting KOed in an exibition, the host gym is not going to host the event anymore, no one is going to show up to the event. Its already hard enough to set up uncanshioned fights, let alone making it even more complicated. The reasons for exhibitions:
-give new fighters a similar exp. to a sanctioned fight without adding to their record so they can get some practice in without being bumped up to the next class
-rake in money for the gym. Door rate is usually $20-30, and there's probably about 40-70 spectators.

Stop paying attention to the troll.

you´re probably obese and I would crush you post footage so I gauge my chances, I´m excited licking the blood, wait which blood, anyways I´m doing something, my teeth glinch (is that a word) and my eyes become devilish, I wanna kill you
<6>

OK so that's what I thought, you guys have forgotten what an average person can lift without training. Or even with training for that matter. Go to any gym and tell me what percentage of the guys there can dl 2x their bw. I think you're going to have a big surprise.

Or maybe it is that we just disagree on what "strong" means. For me, 5-10% of the population is strong, or at least has well above average strength. Going by your numbers, it would be something like 0.005-0.01%. That's elite strength or close, not "average guy who just put in some work", because you make it sound like anyone can do it - that's just not the case!

On a side note, may I ask how you got shoulder dislocation? Let me play the devil's advocate (or be an ass ;) ) and say that if you get injured trying to get strong (whatever number that is), then you end up being weaker and the whole purpose is defeated. You cannot be strong when you're injured all the time.
I mentioned it earlier in the thread. About 5, including myself I've seen deadlift slightly over 405 at the gym I'm currently at. Remember that about 1/4 of the members of your typical commercial gyms are "Serious lifters" that follows a strength program, eat well, and periodizes properly. Within 1.5 years a 2x BW deadlift is achievable. Sometimes they have the strength to pull that weight, but their technique could be off which is also a factor to not being able to lift the weight.

Bragging about 2x deadlift is like a guy that took an exibition and performed okay; Then goes around telling everyone how much of a badass fighter he is, shitting on everyone, pushing around recreational hobbyist members, etc
Is it a good accomplishment for you? Absolutely. Will people in the field be eating out of the palm of your hands for that feat? Not really

Last edited:
Let
No surprise. The average guy is weak.

Yes, this seems to be the nature of our disagreement. 400 lbs is not "elite" unless you weigh 114lbs. For a 180lb adult male an elite deadlift would be 562 lbs. For someone about 180, a 400 lb deadlift would be a class III lift.

There's no reason why a healthy, able-bodied adult male can't deadlift 400lbs by putting a few months of work in unless he's extremely small.

The initial shoulder dislocation was the result of skateboarding. Tried to kickflip a six stair gap, and fell landing only on my left hand. Shoulder dislocated from the weight of my body on the joint. Strength training was what built up enough strength and stability back in the shoulder to allow me to wrestle and box again.

Bragging about 2x deadlift is like a guy that took an exibition and performed okay; Then goes around telling everyone how much of a badass fighter he is, shitting on everyone, pushing around recreational hobbyist members, etc
13513469167783.jpeg

Back