How tall are you?

6 ft even. My waist circumference has grown quite a bit in last 15 years though...

Let's just say I'm highly reluctant to answer this question

i-am-not-a-manlet-1050335.png

Closer to 6'0" than 5'11" on a warm day. Other way around when I'm overdue for the chiropractor.

I don't give a shit. Roadhouse? Kick that bitch in the knee. He could be the hardest bitch in the world and go down

I stand at a very imposing 5'6 (without shoes nor heels), towering over everyone in my path. What about you, sherbros? Are you also blessed with great genetics or am I one of the lucky ones?
You got an inch on Brother
I’m a mere 5’5 lol

Have you some back issues if mind me asking?

Some. Deskbound with a heavy belt most of my work day. Used to squat heavy. Franco Columbu felt that compressed the spine. He was 5'5", though, so he may have been paranoid about it

Some. Deskbound with a heavy belt most of my work day. Used to squat heavy. Franco Columbu felt that compressed the spine. He was 5'5", though, so he may have been paranoid about it
I'm an adult so I'm done growing. Was worried about deads & squatting whether the compression would make me shorter. I don't lift particularly heavy though.

6’1-1.5” was 6’2 younger before all the back problems.
I had to get an inversion table recently it’s starting to help with the back pains and smashed disks.

Fluctuate from 210-215 on any given week

I’m 6’ exactly. Not one of those 5’10” or 5’11” assholes who claim to be 6’.

I have to get medical because of work and I’m 183 cm.

I stand at a very imposing 5'6 (without shoes nor heels), towering over everyone in my path. What about you, sherbros? Are you also blessed with great genetics or am I one of the lucky ones?

You live in Brunei or somewhere ?

Back