How strong was/is Cro Cop?

You need a LHK right to the dome for posting such stupidity. Take that insulting picture down as well.

Croatian special forces, when that meant something

He feared no man
nah he feared Fedor. Look at him at critical countdown when fedor casually strols into the ring after the magomedov fight. Triggered AF

But i dont blame him. Its Fedor.

Cro Cop Rogan'd Prime Coleman. Brawl n sprawl boss.

giphy.gif

Schaub talked about Cro Cop's strength too.

Like 45 seconds in

he was always a small heavyweight and was one of the reasons he struggled when coming to the UFC imo

Brendan Schaub has said Mirko was physically the strongest guy he's EVER fought.

take into consideration Schaub fought a roided up Lavar Johnson. he even says Carwin isn't as strong as Mirko.

Brendan Schaub has said Mirko was physically the strongest guy he's EVER fought.

take into consideration Schaub fought a roided up Lavar Johnson. he even says Carwin isn't as strong as Mirko.
Randleman also had him against the turnbuckles and couldnt do nothing in the clinch

Pretty strong. He was explosive as fuck as young.. now he bulked and is stronger but slower.

I wonder how he manages Nelson... who became a wall and staller lately.

was/is Cro Cop one of the strongest guys in pride/ufc? srs question ...
CCC.jpg
He is like cormier. Beast mammoth and elephant esque strength. Cormier is even stronger though. Seriously cormier is easily top 3 strongest hw of all time.

He is like cormier. Beast mammoth and elephant esque strength. Cormier is even stronger though. Seriously cormier is easily top 3 strongest hw of all time.
top 3 strongest hw of all time... no less...

In terms of pure clinch/grappling strength, the guys I always hear being godly strong by other fighters are Cro Cop, DC, Jones, Hendo, Stipe, Khabib, and Maia. There are obviously more, but those are the ones I've heard a lot about.

was/is Cro Cop one of the strongest guys in pride/ufc? srs question ...
CCC.jpg
Strong for a HW striker, but was not sheer strength, I believe, more about technique & quickness to avoid a dangerous clinch.

Not the kind of strength that u could see in someone like Kimo for instance, who could reverse u eazy while mounted on the ground.

Last edited:

He may or may not have been trying to inflate his own ego. Can't deny Mirko doesn't have crazy muscle agility and strength though.

Schaub said Cro Cop was the strongest guy he ever fought.

He is so strong that his dad could have beaten up your dad.

According to the baddest man on the planet, Stipe Miocic, he is one of the strongest dudes he has ever met. Very underrated ground game also.

FB6C4B47-498D-4983-8059-E64E23A7F76A.jpeg

He’s the fucking man.....let’s just leave it at that.

In terms of pure clinch/grappling strength, the guys I always hear being godly strong by other fighters are Cro Cop, DC, Jones, Hendo, Stipe, Khabib, and Maia. There are obviously more, but those are the ones I've heard a lot about.

No doubt. I think blaydes is too.

Back