How strong is "strong enough" for you???

You can have a better Wilks at a lighter bodyweight, which makes you a better powerlifter.

The whole powerlifting ordeal here is completely irrelevant to the ORiginal topic. Whatever your definition of what makes a good powerlifter makes no difference to a thing i have said in this thread at all. Have you ever heard of a 260 5'9"pound point guard or mma fighter etc.? It dorsnt happen obviously(for the reasons ive given and my hunch here is that every single person reading this thread knows that....thats the point

The whole powerlifting ordeal here is completely irrelevant to the ORiginal topic. Whatever your definition of what makes a good powerlifter makes no difference to a thing i have said in this thread at all. Have you ever heard of a 260 5'9"pound point guard or mma fighter etc.? It dorsnt happen obviously(for the reasons ive given and my hunch here is that every single person reading this thread knows that....thats the point

Mark Hunt.

{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}

What is your point?

Well of course I would like to be strong,but strenght is more a byproduct of my workout right now,I would like to complete the infinite intensity,which I molded for my needs, routine without taking
an unnecessary day off,I used to do a routine like pull,press and squat,shit was boring as fuck,I have so much fun with infinite intensity now,I would like be able to train like that until I am really old.....this is my goal.........

I've:

Benched 337
Deadlifted 405
Squatted Don't Squat

Always wanted to get my bench to 350. Attempted to get there twice, close but no cigar

Back