How small do you feel the world is?

I travel alot,and the world seems pretty fucking big,and I dont have enough time to see it all,and that pisses me the fuck off.

airplane-movie-awkward-leslie-nielsen-a6wso6bpbh0v4ij9.webp

I travel alot,and the world seems pretty fucking big,and I dont have enough time to see it all,and that pisses me the fuck off.
Most of the world is shit anyways. Take India for instance or Brussels or Alabama or the shitty Niagara Falls, I mean, it's water.

Hope that helped! Happy new year!
<Selugi>

Most of the world is shit anyways. Take India for instance or Brussels or Alabama or the shitty Niagara Falls, I mean, it's water.

Hope that helped! Happy new year!
<Selugi>
Brussels sucks but I would like to see India.

It depends how fast you travel.

If you're walking the world seems quite large.

With Internet and everything.. how connected are we?

Lets say we start a plan. I want to meet at least one Sherdogger in 2024. In real life.

And i want to try to change at least three persons life for the better.

Yes this is a vague opening post. But lets see where is goes.

Ps: my inbox are always open if someone prefere to talk privately

Where you at sir?

Good morning. Only on sherdog, this would get twisted into a gay thing. I am not even surprised anymore.

<Deported1>

Fucking huge. Done too many long haul flights.
Same, but it made me feel the world is much smaller. In less than a day, I can get to the exact opposite side of the world from where I stand now. That is really crazy to me.

Back in early 2000's I flew to Dublin for NYE. In the middle of crowded Temple Bar District, I walked right into a girl I hooked up with in Italy when I was staying at a hostel in the early 90s backpacking through Europe. Before cell phones and email, we never kept in touch. Hadn't seen her in 10 plus years. On the way home, in my row on the plane, was a dude I went to Elementary school with. We were best friends until he moved away in 5th grade. I recognized him by his mannerisms.....we bullshitted the whole way home....The world is small even without the interwebz.

Back