how salty will cyborg fans be

Nunes has less chance to win this fight, then McTapper had against Khabib and the smarter people knew it then and know it now.
<Moves><Moves><Moves>

Nunes beat Shevchenko twice, who outclassed and beat Holm more clearly on scorecards than Cyborg, who beat older probably out of prime Holm who was 1-3 in his last 4.

When will Cyborg fans understand that she is overrated? Every time there is a Cyborg fight coming up you see a ton of people giving 100% sure predictions how she will win by KO inside a minute, even after they saw she couldn't do that to even Lina Länsberg (lol), or Evinger. She was supposed to KO Holm already with 100% certainty according to her fans, yet she didn't even get a knock down and was one round away of losing to out of prime Holm..
The judges were on crack for the Holm fight, it was nowhere near that close. Many people even agree that Cyborg won every round. She definitely did on paper out-striking Holly 2-1 in each round with the better shots. But whatever, and she finished everyone else so I'm not sure what you're complaining about.

Valentina did not lose to Nunes in the second fight....... How many MMA outlets gave it to Nunes?

She beat Holly fairly easily who was one of the top fighters the UFC has that is big enough to move up. Also signed to fight Nunes multiple times. She wanted to fight Ronda also multiple times and Ronda wanted nothing to do with it.

she waited for holly to be a shell of her self. nobody was picking holly to win,.

cris is why she didn't fight ronda. she didne hide it at all. cris didn't have to walk around at 185-190 pounds when says she fight ronda any time.

I took a picture with Cyborg in 2015. She was very nice, but she is ugly as fuck and seems very strong in person. Yeah... I don't have anything more relevant for the topic. Bye guys

IIRC correctly the first to back out of the matchup was Nunes...she tried to get the 145 belt...then realized she would had to fight Cyborg after, then is a bunch of callouts until they had no choice.

yes cris had no choice but to sign to fight nunes cause she could find any other cans to fight instead.

Nunes beat Shevchenko twice, who outclassed and beat Holm more clearly on scorecards than Cyborg, who beat older probably out of prime Holm who was 1-3 in his last 4.

When will Cyborg fans understand that she is overrated? Every time there is a Cyborg fight coming up you see a ton of people giving 100% sure predictions how she will win by KO inside a minute, even after they saw she couldn't do that to even Lina Länsberg (lol), or Evinger. She was supposed to KO Holm already with 100% certainty according to her fans, yet she didn't even get a knock down and was one round away of losing to out of prime Holm..

cris is a can crusher period

Nunes is going to get crushed and Cyborg is then gonna take Nune's bitch home and have her eat pussy all night.

Bookmarked for future shaming. Cyborg only can crushes because everyone fears her. She has called out every top wmma fighter.

cris picked fighting invicta instead of ronda. cris picked tonya at ufc 214 over cat. cris picked saving 222 instead of fighting nunes at 226. cris had no choice to fight nunes after she couldn't find a cant o fight before she walks to bellator.

Not at all. It was cool on Sherdog to say Ronda and the top 10 BWs would beat Cyborg (Chicks like Mcmann and Liz Carmouche ) and go full Retard.

Now we know Cyborg is a Bad ass and if she loses to Nunes, Cyborg still wins. She is a pioneer and losing to Nunes doesn't change the fact she went 10 years undefeated and ruled the women with an iron fist.

I still lol at the retards who thought Ronda had a chance.... Good times.

only fighting cans.

I cant wait to see cris crying after her lose.
ONLY one gonna cry is you after chris gets another W. But I know you'll have an imaginary take on how Cyborg cheated and brag she's still ducking Rhonda.
{<Scared}

Nunes has less chance to win this fight, then McTapper had against Khabib and the smarter people knew it then and know it now.
<Moves><Moves><Moves>

yes cris knows nunes can beat her that why she wait so long to sign to fight nunes.

Nunes is going to get crushed and Cyborg is then gonna take Nune's bitch home and have her eat pussy all night.

cris knows she can lose to nunes that qhy she was looking for cans to fight in stead,.

ONLY one gonna cry is you after chris gets another W. But I know you'll have an imaginary take on how Cyborg cheated and brag she's still ducking Rhonda.
{<Scared}
well she did cheat for years and did duck ronda.

don't know why cris is so scared.,

The judges were on crack for the Holm fight, it was nowhere near that close. Many people even agree that Cyborg won every round. She definitely did on paper out-striking Holly 2-1 in each round with the better shots. But whatever, and she finished everyone else so I'm not sure what you're complaining about.

Honestly though that fight showed again that Cyborg isn't really much of a technical striker or indeed all that fast. Holly was landing on her pretty easily just suffered from having very limited offence that wasn't strong enough to hurt her so I wouldn't rule out Nunes doing so.

If Cyborg loses it will be an abandon ship extreme dehyping were she'll barely have a fan on these forums.

I wouldnt ve salty at all. She is the wmma goat by a wide margin, shes getting older and everyone pretty much loses at some point. She should logically beat nunes pretty easily, but anyone can hit that right spot w a perfect punch. I think cyborg hasnt lost anything as of yet, so she rolls over the lioness. If not, gratz to ger for a grrrreat win.. Lol

Cyborg fingered TS. All he does is crow about cyborg.

Ronda gone, bruh. She ain’t coming back.

Cyborg is the GOAT and after she walks through Nunes there will not be a single argument against it.

Honestly though that fight showed again that Cyborg isn't really much of a technical striker or indeed all that fast. Holly was landing on her pretty easily just suffered from having very limited offence that wasn't strong enough to hurt her so I wouldn't rule out Nunes doing so.

If Cyborg loses it will be an abandon ship extreme dehyping were she'll barely have a fan on these forums.

That fight proved Cyborg to more technical than she had be credited. She countered the fuck out of “world class striker.” Holly’s only success came by way of wall-n-stall

Back