how salty will cyborg fans be

IIRC correctly the first to back out of the matchup was Nunes...she tried to get the 145 belt...then realized she would had to fight Cyborg after, then is a bunch of callouts until they had no choice.

ill be the one to say it because i haven't seen anyone else say this but dude, I love cyborg.

i love her broken attempts at english. i love her freakness. i love her uniqueness. her strength. how dominant she is. i love how genuine she comes off literally all the time.

she was the butt of so many jokes for years, yet she doesnt shy away from the camera. she's strong as hell. hell of a champion

Probably going to be an easy fight for Cyborg. There are levels to this whole fighting game business.

Is there any irrefutable evidence Cris Cyborg is even a woman?

I'm not talking about 'opinions,' based on favorable photos, I am talking about evidence: Birth Certificate, Doctor's confirmation, etc.

I've seen many photos of her (with make-up, braids, and all manner of painting/dress to make it appear that way), but I'd like to see a legit copy of her birth certificate ... or hear some sort of authentic verification from her/his/its doctor, first-grade teacher, parents, etc., before I will ever be 100% convinced Cyborg is an authentic woman.

I have never had this doubt over any other female MMA competitor:
  • Holly Holm is badass, and you can clearly see she's a woman (hips, voice, facial structure).
  • Rhonda Rousey was badass, and you can clearly see she's a woman (hips, voice, facial structure).
  • Amanda Nunes is badass, and you can clearly see she's a woman (hips, voice, facial structure).
  • Miesha Tate was badass, and you can clearly see she's a woman (hips, voice, facial structure).
But Cris Cyborg??? :confused:

I'm sorry, s/he may be badass, but it looks like a man (hips, voice, facial structure), all covered-up in weird make-up, hair ornaments, etc.

Not only do the fans deserve to know the truth, but the women fighting her (him/it) deserve the truth, too, because it would be an INCREDIBLE TRAVESTY if (all along) A MAN IN DRAG had been beating up these women in MMA competitions.

you should request her karyotype: XX or XY.

End of story.

she is a woman.....

And this is evidence of what, exactly?
IdpH0i9.png

she is a can crusher. picked going to invicta instead of making the ronda fight happen.

picked fighting tonya over cat at ufc 214.

cris picked another 135er to fight at ufc 222 and not fight nunes at ufc 226 instead.
She beat Holly fairly easily who was one of the top fighters the UFC has that is big enough to move up. Also signed to fight Nunes multiple times. She wanted to fight Ronda also multiple times and Ronda wanted nothing to do with it.

Salty .. Fuck I didn't realize she had that crazzzy huge fan base

125 Shevchenko took Nunes to a close split decision.

145 Cyborg is going to KO her

Nunes beat Shevchenko twice, who outclassed and beat Holm more clearly on scorecards than Cyborg, who beat older probably out of prime Holm who was 1-3 in his last 4.

When will Cyborg fans understand that she is overrated? Every time there is a Cyborg fight coming up you see a ton of people giving 100% sure predictions how she will win by KO inside a minute, even after they saw she couldn't do that to even Lina Länsberg (lol), or Evinger. She was supposed to KO Holm already with 100% certainty according to her fans, yet she didn't even get a knock down and was one round away of losing to out of prime Holm..

when nunes beats her becomes the double champs and send cris crying to bellator so she can keep crushing cans.

there was a reason cris didn't want to fight her from the start, it cause cris knows nunes will beat her.
Bookmarked for future shaming. Cyborg only can crushes because everyone fears her. She has called out every top wmma fighter.

I remember I got dubs from a ridiculous pansy ass mod on here years ago for suggesting that Cyborg might have Caster Semanya (sp?) syndrome (internal testes where her female reproductive system should be). It's nice to know that someone else is at least willing to ask a pretty basic question about her. I have no doubt she has a vagina, I suppose we could ask the original Cyborg Evangelista Santos for confirmation, but I've always suspected that something beyond steroids, hard training, and amazing genetics have has something to play in how amazing she is.

Regardless, she's the best female fighter to ever walk the planet by far and she's gonna whoop Nunes emphatically.
I like Cyborg and yes, when a female athlete trains hard and/or uses roids its possible to shift your hormonal balance to the 'other side'. I saw multiple examples of girls losing cellulitis (that only women have) but growing facial (and other) hair instead, so the difference between a man and a woman is not as much as it seems.

Saying all of that in my personal opinion: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Megumi_Fujii will always be the best female athlete, and I expected you (as a person with 2001 account) to agree with me :) but to each his own I guess :)

if ceis didn't see nunes as a risk to her record she wouldn't of tried to find another cans to fight instead.

Through all the "he said, she said" stuff, the fight is happening after all. We will see who the winner is.

Does Cyborg have fans? I thought everyone recognized shes a badass thats been crushing cans and theres noone in her weight class to challenge her. Are there people that actively root for her?
I dont think Nunes wins imo.

Not at all. It was cool on Sherdog to say Ronda and the top 10 BWs would beat Cyborg (Chicks like Mcmann and Liz Carmouche ) and go full Retard.

Now we know Cyborg is a Bad ass and if she loses to Nunes, Cyborg still wins. She is a pioneer and losing to Nunes doesn't change the fact she went 10 years undefeated and ruled the women with an iron fist.

I still lol at the retards who thought Ronda had a chance.... Good times.

Eh they both were on steroids at some point of their career. Nobody saw the shrinking amanda?

Back