How powerful will Francis Ngannou be in UFC 3?

Frankie Baby!

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Any predictions? I think they'll give em all the level 5 power perks, and max out the power in his hands especially if he KO's Stiopic.

Discuss

He was probably only like 10 years old so I'd guess not that strong.

I think Hunt will have the highest punching power but no doubt Ngannou would be fun to use. One jab and the opponent will be on skates.

It depends. How much do you want to pay to power him up? Skip this POS. EA can eat just the fattest d!ck!

It depends. How much do you want to pay to power him up? Skip this POS. EA can eat just the fattest d!ck!
What are you talking about? You can't power people up, you're thinking about Ultimate Team. The majority of people play ranked, or unranked. Research this shit.

The striking animations look like something from an old comic book game. How do people play this shit

All I remember is Bigfoot had a better chin than Roy Nelson in the last one. LOL.

He was probably only like 10 years old so I'd guess not that strong.
Well he's only 22 now so he was probably still in his momma in '94.

How Good Will Francis Ngannou Be In 'EA UFC 3'?

People play these games? Pretty nuts.

I saw EA got called out hard for outrageous monetization in a Star Wars game. And now they're worried the blowback will hurt their massive microtransaction revenues from sports titles.

They made about 1.7 billion dollars from microtransactions/subscriptions/DLCs in 2017.

Gaming has sure taken a sorry turn. It's all about perpetual universes and infinite monetization. No such thing as just buying a finished game and that being the end of the transaction. Hey, kinda like the Disney-Marvel-Star Wars money machine.

Last edited:
What are you talking about? You can't power people up, you're thinking about Ultimate Team. The majority of people play ranked, or unranked. Research this shit.
You will be able to buy upgraded moves and to compete online you will have to pay or get your ass kicked by someone who did purchase all the upgrades.. EA did this with Battlefront 2 as well, but at least in Battlefront if you spend crazy time playing the game you can earn the upgrades, not in UFC 3 though.

You will be able to buy upgraded moves and to compete online you will have to pay or get your ass kicked by someone who did purchase all the upgrades.. EA did this with Battlefront 2 as well, but at least in Battlefront if you spend crazy time playing the game you can earn the upgrades, not in UFC 3 though.
Incredible. Why would anybody support that shit?

Only on Ultimate team, there are many other things to do other than Ultimate Team, micro-transactions aren't used anywhere else in the game.

He'd be hard to beat like beating the final boss in contra without the up up down down code

Wonder how strong joe son’s groin will be in ufc classic vr for ps6

Only on Ultimate team, there are many other things to do other than Ultimate Team, micro-transactions aren't used anywhere else in the game.
Ok. I'm going to have to look up the details a lil more. EA still sucks tho.

Heavy hands (level 5) power 100

Game changer (level 5) power 100 k.o

Fluidity (level 2) fast hands and kicks

Negative reinforcement (level 3) Tdd

Risk reward (level 3) faster strikes when your opponent is hurt. (Stamina cost)

He be like HW Jon Jones if he beats stipe, if not hell just be A HW neil Magny stats wise. Praying stipe smashes him.

Back