How popular could/would Woodley be...

his fame will depend on excitement. even if he pulls a gsp he wont be as revered as gsp.

He beat goat ww striker and goat ww grappler what more do u want?

He'd also be extremely popular if he was loud and talked a lot of shit. I'm not a big TWood fan, but he's growing on me.. I don't like when anyone constantly brings up race, but it's 2017 and that's what we do.

He has all the tools to be an exciting and popular fighter, but ever since he got that belt he has become infuriatingly conservative in his approach.

dangerous-world-tour.jpg

If he went the MJ route, wouldnt that work for primitives such as thee?

I meant his bad attitude

Woulda coulda shoulda.

Didn't.

Wasteland.

I would like him a little bit more but not really.. guy is just unlikable outside the Octagon.. and maybe its just me but i am sick of the "woe is me" "always triggered" world we love in right now..

Luke Rockhold was destroying guys (outside of the Bisping loss) and everyone hated him.. cause again he had a shitty attitude outside the ring.

So i am not even sure that would help Tyron.. he just needs to stop whinning so much

He would have the popularity he has now. Most ppl don't like because of how he is outside the octagon. Being boring inside it only helps.

Back