How popular could/would Woodley be...

'Suga Daddy'

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
If he had KOed Thompson in the rematch in two rounds, and had flatlined Maia inside a minute?
Would you be a fan? I know I would be. Because of his last two fights though im really not.

Well there is something about him that he can't change that I really don't like.

He'd still be a really annoying personality so eh. Yeah..

I like him just the way he is.

#FightingStyleDiversity
#CHESS

Already a supporter, winning those fights in impressive fashion would have just been bragging rights for calling them that way.

I would be more of a fan but his personality is one that is difficult for me to like. It's like he is searching to be a victim and he makes excuses a lot. I got turned away from Hendrix because of his excuse making. Of course, everyone loves to jump to race race race including Woodley but that is part of what makes him hard to like and makes the routine song and dance tiresome.

I would enjoy his fighting a lot more. I don't hate him, it's his fighting style that is nap-inducing

If he shut his mouth and focused on knocking fools out, he'd be plenty popular. People like him are really self-sabotaging...

If he had KOed Thompson in the rematch in two rounds, and had flatlined Maia inside a minute?
Would you be a fan? I know I would be. Because of his last two fights though im really not.
More popular.

And add in this:

If he'd apprehended a mugger before his fight, or stopped a home invasion, or had sex with a major celebrity (what a world we live in) or even grew wings and hovered over major cities for a few days, he'd also be more popular.

I think he'd be more popular if he would stop playing the victim all the time

He's gotta a charisma problem.

i like him, but the fans that look for idols and so on get disappointed.

good joke?

giphy.gif

I was one of the guys seriously hating on woodley when he just won the title, after more than one year off, he goes and demands money fights. That was a pissoff for sure. Things changed though, he took on the number one contender 3 title fights in a row, and to be honest, no matter how entertaining it was, he fought the perfect fight against both thompson and maia, theres a reason why those two guys make everyone else in the division look like chumps and woodley effectively neutralized both of them. He has a serious case for being one of the all time ww greats, and I for one am a fan now, eager to see more

Honestly, I started disliking him when his mother became the only thing you could hear during his fights.

He would be undoubtedly a lot more popular. I'd be eagerly awaiting his next title defence if he brutally finished WB and Maia like he did Lawler. After those last two stinkfests though, I'm not excited for his next fight at all. Doesn't mean I won't watch it though.

Back